CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 9, 2008

BlecwkCh!

I'm not sure why but i'm feeling less and less like coming over to blogville these days (or shoudl i say, these months...). So much happens in my life but i feel so insecured and so unsafe to share them! Regardless of how annonymous i may have remained. I just dont enjoy it here like i used to.
Today, i got the silliest urge to close this down.
But then i thought i'd give it to the end of the month and even then, i'd just leave if i still feel thesame. I love my words... every single one of them and even more so the spaces i leave between each one.
So the thought of quitting and erasing all the emotions that i'd transformed into these words without really erasing the emotions and once again, being lost with my feelings, scares me.
I want to be able to look back and read what it felt like to be me in 2007, for example... or at the very least, what it was that i wanted people to know and in those codes, the ways i felt and please if you understand exactly what i said, say amen a few times (and if you dont, dont give yourself a headache because, i'm not so sure i'm sane anyway lol).


This space is mine.
Mine.

And it'd be mine for as long as i want it. So though it makes me feel a little "Blecwkch" coming here right now, i feel great, knowing that it'll always be here.

Peace, love and soft alfonso mangoes ppl.
(till next time)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

i know how that feels. i started taking out my old blog, then made a new one, and then merged the two.
but it still feels abit... forced, this blogging thing.
and yet i can't stay away completely...

Chika said...

Ps dont go,i love u Truth,it will never be the same around here without you!

Amelia said...

Hey rweetie,i know what you mean,thats why i deleted my blog posts a few months ago,but i couldnt stay away and ive started posting again.i do feel its cathartic blogging.ive missed you and love you.dont go away!you stopped emailing me,i protest!if you do stop blogging please keep in touch!

Amelia said...

Oops! Spelling mistake.meant sweetie!

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

Whatever you are going through, you will come out a conqueror on the other end. Just stay strong. And as far as blogging goes, we will miss your truth greatly. But, if and when you choose to come back to blogsville, let your people know.

=)

New Fool said...

Yes, when I look at my old writing it gives me perspective. I see better where I am now compared to then.

Standing Truth Betold said...

Geishasong, i hear you.

Chika, love you too babes. So funny how people can get to know each other without ever meeting. Thats what happens when you share so much information.

Mona, i stopped emailing because i never received any responses to the mails i sent. Get back at me sometime. Either way, this space remains here so check back when you can. much love

Solomonsydelle- oh how i needed to hear that. That replenished my strength, thanks a bunch.

NF- yeah, i feel thesame way.

Amelia said...

Gosh, really. i though i replied all your emails. ill keep in touch.