CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Introducing, Mr. Smiles

"Love...
Love will come find you.
Just to remind you.
Of who you are.
...thats the thing about love."(Alicia Keys)

Somehow, I am in love. Again.
So, somehow, I'll get lost in his face, and his words once again, will soothe me so much so that I'll once again, escape reality.
I'll sleepwalk with him...walk into things and laugh the bruises away. Who cares, right? Its love.
It is.
Just this one more time.

Mr Smiles, and I.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm in love again too and its beautiful..."who cares,it's love.it is love."

Our Story said...

Can't help reading this over and again.Its the truth about just how love takes over...Nice!...Her!

Our Story said...

Still stalking your blog

Anonymous said...

Omg this is sad. I re read this post and couldnt remember who it was about. I remember now. But yeah, its old news :)

haha, my memory sucks sha, so does my choice of men haha.


Thanks for stopping by again, "OS".

-- Truth Betold