CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 24, 2008

But do Be.

Please be.
The figment of this imagination. Almost reality but simply isnt.
The type that makes me want to squirm a ripple through my chest
extending to feel your breats
in for you. to feel my belly... lol
Oh please be.
That firm spot on my bum
as my ripple complete its form
Be the one i dream of when i roll up on that loveseat
under my comforter... hoping you'd be real.

A soft "hey babe"
Oh i got used to that. And hearing it even when i didnt ask...
LOL yeah... got used to that. And sneaking in late at night where i fell into my dreams.
A light wake up kiss. And your body joining mine.
Oh goodness. Why did i ever get used to that?
I so bad, so much, so... Now...
want that.
So be.

I'd beg you to be. But pride rules my tongue. But do.
(Please?)
BE.

6 comments:

Chika said...

I'm sure'HE'LL BE'...Well..he had better!

James Tubman said...

get over your foolish pride lol

gishungwa said...

Sometimes pride is a good thing.

NikkiSab said...

Lady!! call n tell him how u feel, wat u want. Dont tink u'll do it l8r cos sometimes u may not av l8r and all u av is NOW!!!!! Take a chance n tell me wat happens ok.

Standing Truth Betold said...

Chika: LMAO about he'd better

james Tubman: Welcome to my blog (wait, it is your first time. right?). About my pride? thats like telling me to stop breathing! My pride is all i got
Honeywell: hmm is right oh
Gishungwa: Yeah, "sometimes"
Nikkisab: LOL this is about an imaginary person. But if he was real, i probably wouldnt call him to tell him lmao

Senator said...

don't forget senator