CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 23, 2008

I'm fresh out of nerves

You know... sometimes i try to keep the bitch in me down.

Try hard! Keep the muzzle on it ...Oh but some mofoz dont deserve that shit.

So last night i got my period. I really didnt feel like going to sleep but i know my master when it arrives. How dare i try to stay awake?
When i sleep, i feel no pain but anyhow i stay uP?! I wouldnt even dare.
Vomitting, Pacing, Excruciating pain like no other. I wouldnt even dare.

So i went to bed. At 3am.
8am my phone rings.
I didnt even have to check who it was. There is only one loser who wakes up so early on a Saturday morning to torment me.

I was angry.
No. Scratch that.
I WAS FURIOUS!

i was in pain, i was achy, i was tired, my head felt like a brick and this mouse looking bitch decides to place prank calls... i was fuckin angry!
Then he calls my home phone too.

And it was all i could do not to get a plane ticket to his city right away. I wanted so bad to get my hands on those exagerated ears of his, twist them 360(4) DEGREES, leave my paw prints on his cheeks while spitting in his eyes... pushing him to the ground, dragging him by his balls, kicking all and every single soul of harrassment out of his balls, and calling the cops to pick him up for hitting me.

I was furious.
I charged every atom of curses i could gather in my angry sleepy brain to the tip of my tongue and every anger transformed to will as i dialed his number.

But like i said.

Diek is a coward.

He never answered my call. Cell and Home.

But he didnt fail to call again 2 hours later.

I'm running out of patience. I dont know what to do. I still have the wives' address and lord knows if not for the fact that my car battery died last night (i need a boost), i would have so driven down there earlier when he called because i was so mad.

He wont stop. I know Pink gloves and a couple of others may suggest i have patience. But i know he wont stop. A sore loser never quits. He knows i have something in me. I am not ignoring him because i have nothing to say and he knows it. He knows. I am ignoring him because i dont want to be ugly about this. But he would rather get that emotion from me. Than what he is getting right now... "zero".

I have had a similar experience before. I'll share it sometime. its about kimani. If you think Diek is bad, kimani was worse. He'd push, and i'd shift. He'd push and i'd move just a little more. Till he cornered me. And i couldnt help but to fight back. Needless to say, he now knows i'm boss.

3 comments:

flawsandall said...

deik is a prick...an baboon...what the hell is his problem

Bubblegum Thug said...

Hey Girlie, this Diek is starting to sound like an asshole. U might have to scare him a bit. Shey u have his CC number & banking info?

Start sending his wife flowers at home with little comments. then send him a couple to his office.That is if u want to play games.

If u dont want to play games, block his numbers, better yet u can get a restraining order against him. This one is a bit extreme sha.

Sorry about the mestrual pain. I thought a lot of women didnt have violent periods. I used to have them real bad. Ask ur GYN or doc about Birth control, it helps ease period pains.

Standing Truth Betold said...

Bookie19: well welcome (and thanks). i wish i could tell you why he is calling me oh! it definitely beats me too! He seems to be giving me a break though because i see he hasnt callled today lol. I honestly want to lash out at the sun of a rat but he keeps hanging up the phone so i just dont bother picking it up. YAYYY! period is over and yes, i'm feeling much better. Currently at a friend's house having a lazy day lol
ZEPHIzephi: i wish i knew ohhh
PinkGloves: I thought i was creative and then i read your post. Never thought of that! i really should do that.