CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Simile

You dont know, but you are my love.
And i dont know when we started
but you've lived, long before i caught up with you
right out' his mouth like a flying dolphin, welmed, diving into my ears as you escaped the air
Simile.
i rememeber rolling you in my tongue, kinda like i am now... rolling you in my words
See me see you as we make love simile
you dont have any idea
how much i love that moment
when i fell madly
deeply truly got you fucked up
in this bed of my tongue
with them pearly headboards

as i melted you into my sub
consciously like a knowing smile
and made love to you
smiling, i said you

"Simile, as i owe it to you, this game we played,
lovingly gamete-ly secretly i promise you
i'll name our baby after you"

2 comments:

Chika said...

Hmmmmmmmmm.....Truth!

Standing Truth Betold said...

Honeywell, lol the word "Simile"... i think i'll name my child that. just love it,... oh wait, you thought it was some man? buhahahaaaaa thats jokes. Honey, dont mind me oh, sometimes i fall inlove with inanimate things... or like it is in this case, words.

Chika... yes, me dear?