CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tagged...

So, Miss Kiss Chika woke me outta my slumber... i was tagged. Alright so here we go! 6 quirks:

1. I once slept for a day and a half- straight. I woke up wondering what day it was. I can sleep like a polarbear!

2. My memory and concentration is as fleeting as water is liquid. Something tells me it wont ever change... A lot of times i'd get angry at people but forget what it was they did to me, yet the anger would linger on! Its so sad

3. I'm addicted to the colour green. Its all over my place and i wanted to get a green car but unfortunately... I've got NO green thumb (i'm bad with plants). Whatever plant i get, always dies! But i got 4 plants two weeks ago because they'd go with my green decor :) ... well before they wither and die off anyway...

4. I dont call my family members unless i have to. I just dont. I dont know why. They always end up calling me. They're so used to it by now. Matter of fact, Moma called today and Ambiition called the day before... i'll return their calls when i'm ready.

5. I have a thing for small cars. I've got a current love afair with Scions and Minis... currently dating another small one too.

6. I LOVE PETS!!! (Chika this is where we're tres different). I just got back from a dog park where i went to see if i'd find a 140pound dog that i had met there the last time i was there.

5 comments:

Chari said...

1.Haaa... oloorun Jonah...ahnahn...sleepy sleepy..say wetin na
2.I feel you on that one...sometimes I think I need deliverance or sth...
3. Haaa!...eeya pele...a green thumb woulda be good with ur fetish for green
4. eeeya buh that aint nice na..u berra improve or else
5. Small car kini? I am too tall for a small car..sedans do me better
6. wow...kinda ambivalent abau animals...

Chika said...

Lol...you and dogs!So u can sleep that much?Good to see u coming around.keep it up my dearest...lol

Chris Ogunlowo said...

I share #2 with you!
;)

ibiluv said...

and all i did was sleep for 14hrs.............u be Jonah oooooooooo

love pets too but cats are it for me.............

i once planted beans,corn, amaranthus,tomatoes,okra-t'was a school project they all turned out great so i will have me a small garden when i get mi casa.....

James Tubman said...

dag

i wonder if you can teach someone to sleep like that

i would gladly take the course


for concentration eat more vegetables and take st johns wort

itll help