CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 24, 2007

My poor eyes

I'm exhausted. My lower eyelids look so edemetous, they look like they're infected. I cried all night and remembered my dreams. Thats odd, i never remember my dreams. I dremt about Chisel- something about him texting me, asking me to forgive him, that hes been with 33 women and none of them had stayed because of his lifestyle. Dreams are funny, so silly...
I also dreamt about Ambition and Fierce (my eldest sister). In my dream, Ambition and I lived together and Fierce came over for a visit. The visit seemed casual but i knew it wasnt. Ambition had been messing her life up again and Fierce had come to talk to her. So much is going on with Ambition, i dont even know where to start.

No comments: