CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 19, 2007

A prelude to a Prelude

Fisher had just given me his "it was nice knowing you" chat. I wasnt amused. Matter of fact, I was angry. but this post isnt about Fisher... its about an entity much more intriguing...

I got up, i wanted to go speak with Divi about the incidet with Fisher. I needed someone to tell me what if any, i had done wrong I was so angry i didnt see she was conversing with someone. I whispered in her ears
"Fisher is such an idiot."
she appeared puzzled but instead, turned to the per son she was conversing with, and said "Cocoa Chisel, this is my friend Truth Betold. Truth, meet Chisel"
"Nice to..." i looked up at him"...meet you"
andin between "to" and "meet", i fell in absolute admiration, for this man.
I had finally met him... he stepped right out of my memories, right our of my dreams, right our of those vivid mental pictures i've created of him, into this beaing that is standing right in fron of me.
I managed to apear unfluttered.
I whispered in Divi's ear "Oh my God, he is so beautiful."
she whispered back.., "oh yeah?"
"oh absolutely. I have a weakness for dark chocolate"
i returned mya ttention to him... "so, nice to meet you Chisel."
"Nice to meet you too, Truth"
I walked away... walking into a realm... i was walking, but really, i wasnt. I was in a trance...



I stopped in the hallway and smiled. Thats him! thats who i want to meet!

i wouldnt believe it.

I turned around and headed back into the party room to tell Kiss.

"I've met the most beautifulman ever!"

"yeah? where? did you get his number?"

"um... no. i didnt meet him like that. i met him... Divi introduced him to me."

"so you didnt get his number?"

I ignored her question. I couldnt calm down. "oh, hes so beautiful. hes got those perfectly shaped almost carved cheekbones, and such beautiful skin! hes so dark and so beautiful!"

"where is he?"

"i'll show you him if i see him again."

We turned around to see Chisel coming towards our table. he introduced himself to us... Chisel Cocoa.

\"Do you want to dance?" Kiss asked him

"yeah, sure."

we all headed to the dance floor. I was ecstatic till Divi came to ask me to come out into the hallway to take a pic of her.I was upset! Didnt sheknow i liked him?!!! Why was she doing this to me?! I followed her out into the hallway and managed to hide my anger as i took her pic. She handed me a business card

"Heres Chisel's card."

I smiled. I was so happy.

I went back into the partyroom to meet Kiss and we went back into the hallway as the party was over and most people had left.

Chisel came out too... Him and Kiss were talkng about something...

He came towards me. We talked, took pictures... i said goodnight to Kiss, she was leaving with her date.

Then Chisel and I talked some more...

Hes a motivational speaker, specializing in neuro associative conditioning. Hes camerounian, and was just coming from another party. He'd just arrived at that party when i met him earlier.

"Wanna go to grab something to eat?"

"Sure. I dontknow anywahere around here but ..."

"We can drive around to find a place if you dont mind."

"sure. I'll drive behind you..."

As i got inot the car, he went to his and came back to mine.

"I'd like to give you my business card"

"I already have one. Divi game me one." I replied

"Oh" he grinned.

We left for the restauant at about 4:30am


It was a short drive to Denny's. We had breakfast and i ...

We talked, talked and talked! He claims he had seen me in the party earlier on the dance floor, but thought i was there with another man. I asked him and he also admited that Divi and Kiss clued him in; that i was single. I didnt like that. I wish he'd came up to talk to me because he wanted to, not because he was clued in... anyway...

He is a persimist. To him, the glass is always half full, if not oveflowing. To him, its normal to greet people as they walk by, to smile out of the blue, to be exceptionally nice... hes like a glass of cool drink in a dessert; he is odd but refreshing and i like that about him. He is 30years old, never been married, no kids. He stands about 5''7. He asked me what type of man i want and i couldnt help but describe what he was. Like i said, hes the identical brother of the man in my dreams. His cheekbones are perfectly shaped, slanding down to his sucked-in cheeks to end at his jaws. His eyes! OH! his eyes... almond shaped, small curly lashes... when this man smiles all you see is teeth... nice white teeth. Hes got small little scars at the left side of his face. Perfect flaws to compliment a perfect face. His skin tone. If i started to blog abo0ut his skin tone, iwont ever finish. No wonder i named him Chisel Cocoa.

After this conversation,

"I'd like to invite you over to my condo but i have 3 friends over from Edmonton. wanna go somewhere and talk some more?"

"Sure." i loked at the time; 7:15am "but where would be open so early on a saturday?"

"We can drive around and find a place."

we drove around, andarrived at a hotel. I didnt mind.

In the hotel, we talked, and talked, and talked. I got into the bed; the room was chilly. He got in with me and we started kissing...

OMG he kisses like a lion. Fierce, yet erotic. and then, he took his suit off and i almost died.

Hidden under the suit were the most structured arms i have ever seen live. And peeping at me from under his wife beater were the most masculine cleavage ever. I couldnt believe he possed such a godly body. I never imagined it. This man was a god. Chisel was a carved god.

And as much as i loved his body, his face and skin ; his mind intrigues me more. We kissed...he'd cup my breasts at intervalls and i'd resist. This was happening so fast. We madeout till about 8:30am when he had to leave. He siad he'd return, he had to go do his banking... supposedly, he had money that would be withdrawn from his acocunt that morning and he had to make sure he had enough in his account. Supposedly, hed made out multiple cheques to be withdrawn and the banking charges will be enormous if he didnt have enough funds to cover them. He asked if i could wait for him and I said it was okay. I fell to slee as he left.

I woke up at 10:20am to feel his body next to mine, asleep. I woke him up as i moved in the bed and i coudnt believe it; we started kissing again. Didnt even brush our teeth. He had this thing about him! this sexual energy! He'd pick me up, and hold me so tight, so so tight. He'd kiss me as he held me up in his arms, i'd wrap my legs around him... he'd place me in bed and occpy my oral cavity with his tongue and swallow my moans as he dug his finger deeper inside of me...

"Do you have a condom?"

"no."

But we flirted witht he idea... I grabbed his dick and placed it at my lips... he almost went it... thrusted almst depe enough to open me up... but we stopped.

We talked about everything from our families, to homosexuality, to perception theories, to past relationships, to marriage, to kids, to likes, dislikes, and more!

On saturdays, he has a contract with a fe high end clubs (dont know what kind of contract.), he also does personal training and counselling. we talked...

Then we wentout for lunch at 4pm... we had mexican,...

he asked me when we could meet again, and i said since hes busier than i am, to call me when hes free...

then we parted.

I told him to tell his friends that i'm sorry to keep him for so long to which he replied... "Tehy'll want to meet you soon."

i blushed.

I went to Nat's place afterwards. I texted him from there: " :) thats you "

He replied "thats me"

and replied "yeah, you look like that when you smile."

late last night, on my way the club, i receieved a text from him : "Want to aknowledge the fact dat you are de most romantic and enliven woman I have ever met. Thanks 4 de wondrful moments"

I replied "Chicel, it was my pleasure. You made it much easier for me to display those qualities. Thank you."

he replied "Enjoy"

That was yesterday.

This is today.

Afterthe club, i called him, his phone rang then went to the answeirng machine

"Hey Chisel! how are you? just wanted to see how you are, and see what you're doing tomorrow as in sunday... anyway, call me back, its Truth."



its 4:40pm now. I still havent heard from him. And i'm here, dying... i cant take this! I deleted his nuumber from my phone so i wont be tempted to call... God help me.

The thing is; i've never felt anything remotely similar in strength to what i feel for this man, for any other man before. But at thesame time, it doesnt matter what i feel if he isnt feeling thesame way.

I wanted to call him again but then, i shouldnt even have to call him at all, before he calls me... he should want to call me, shouldnt he?

i dont want to be clingy, so i wont call...

if he feels anything for me, he'll call me. And if he doesnt, then i dont want to bother him with my calls.

I guess you can kinda say i know how Mr. Fisher must feel.

No comments: