CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Chisel, lets write a book

Come here...
closer.
i want to speak to you
and i want you, to listen... to me.
to my heat, my curves, me...
listen to my body
I want to speak to you
adore your shaft
I!
I want to love you
Love those hands, praise those fingers that feels me whole
I want to bless you
with me,
Let me... welcome you
So come here
I want to hold you
So much, deep in the tightest part of my being
right deep down, to the side, where my pleasure resides...
i want to shiver with you
vibrate through you
warm up your soul
with this volcano
and bring you through
i want to come with you
So co...co...come... here
I want to create the sweetest love with you...

3 comments:

AMAZONIA said...

nice..
love the creativity

AMAZONIA said...

as for the hands that fill your whole.. hmm.. how come i've have never experienced hands that fill me whole? eh?

Standing Truth Betold said...

thanks girl! Um... when i said "feels me whole" i hope you understand that i didnt mean "feel-up my hole" as in to fill up thespace in my vagina... no.
I meant feels me till i feel whole, like a whole being.
have you never experienced that?