CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Thank God for copying and Pasting...

Okay, I must say, I've received a "fair" share of messages on Hi5, Facebook and where ever else from men who hope to someday weave themselves into my pants (or my skirts lol) or into my life for whatever reason... but this message i receieved today, gtes the cake. I must say, i do think this guy has potential. Unfortunately, he sounds like a broken record. I wonder how many other females he's sent this same message to. Read on, and enjoy...




--- Nolan wrote:

wat can a man like me do to get a woman like u,i've been looking through ur profile and truly u are one of the sexiest and most bueatiful woman i've ever seen.i wish every day for someone like u but that wish is yet to come through.i've been searching for a woman like u but now its you that decides my future,is it one that is bright with u or one that is dull and dark without u.contact me back because we really need to start communicating

---Truth wrote:

So tell me, Jason... what is it about "a woman like me" that attracts "a man like you"?
And when you "wish for someone like" me, what exactly do you wish for?
Lastly, why would you leave it up to a stranger to decide your future? Why not just take control of it, yourself since its YOURfuture...





Truth is; i actually loved reading that epistle he copy-and-pasted to me... i did! lol
anyway, carry on...

4 comments:

Ms. Catwalq said...

I am mad you replied...have you not read my post ...
http://giamarrospeaks.blogspot.com/2007/06/my-hi5-toasters.html
Hi5 is not a place to make connnections lailai

Kafo said...

@ catwalq don't be mad now i think it is nice of her to indulge him even if it is just so crash his hopes and dreamsn 2 seconds later. a brother needs hope


that being said
THIS GUY IS LAME

Standing Truth Betold said...

Catwalq- i guess you didnt get it. Kafo explained it well (thanks) and yes, hes soooo lame

Standing Truth Betold said...

lol@ Cest Moi: ndo! lmao