CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sometimes, you need the craze to get the glue!

I havent seen my family bond so well as they have these past couple of days.
We've spent these past days together. We've come together, to support one another.
Theres been times when i wondered if it would have made a difference if it wasnt Ambition in that hospital bed.
Would it be any different if it was I, for example?
Ambition is well loved. She is blessed with the priviledge of chairing our parent's heart.
And it would have made it easy to envy her if it wasnt her.
But she makes it so hard. So hard to hate her.
I cant.

Ever heard of a coworker that gets awarded for everything- being on time, being conscientous, being the best worker, THEN you meet her only for her to be the nicest person ever?

Ambition is too easy to love.
So although it was hard being her sibling when i was little, i couldnt hate her.
because she loved me, and everyone else so perfectly. She was simple. She was an easy person.


shes getting better and i'm so glad.
Thanks to everyone thats expressed their best wishes, hope you never get to experience this.
Rumour says she might be discharged tomorrow.

I'll conclude with a joke that happened yesterday.
Its funny now but when it happened, it was quite embarrassing.

Okay so picture Ambition, my nephew and neice, my other sister (Fierce), my brother, and a third sister (Aqua) sitting in the living room, talking, laughing, and chilling when my brother in law (Bode) picked up my cell phone from the coffee table.
Hes a jester so i knew he was teasing when he said
"your phone is so cheap, it doesnt even have a camera feature, does it?"
"it does, its a camera phone!"
"oh, so you have pics in it?"
"yeah, check the gallery and then check the images in there for pics"

and so he did.
Now, i know that i have a secret that only I and Fierce knows of in my family.
I take nude pics.
I love nudity and I've often wondered if it'd make a difference if i didnt think i had a nice body. I dont think it would.
Fierce use to beat me for it when i was young. She'd scold me to tears and lecture me for hours and she'd make me rip the nude pics i'd taken- but that was when i was younger. Now i'm older, an adult. She'd lost the right to scold me. She'd lost that fight, bless her soul!
But anyway, Fierce didnt say anything, and neither did i.
i was so sure i didnt have any nude pics in my cam.
I was wrong.

I had China take a nude pic of me a lil while ago- its a pic of me in a fetal position,facing downward, naked but a thong...
yeah, Bode saw it
and flipped it around to show me what he saw, but because i was sitting far from him, everyone saw it.
I tell you, i would've turned purple if i could have, but my wealth of melanin deprived me of such.
Yeah, it was so embarrasing.
My mom was like
" oh my goodness!" "what are you? a stripper, now?!!!"
"sure mom! would you like to watch me strip one of these days?"
needless to say, she didnt reply... My mom is pretty reserved and she'd rather not say much in these sort of instances.
the poor woman was short of words. I dont think i can suprise her anymore.
lol

Anyway, so that was that!

4 comments:

AMAZONIA said...

i hope Ambition, will get to leave the hospital, so that she can be surrounded by family 24/7.. that might help her heal faster..

your love for nudity fit land you in pepper soup one day sha.. your poor sisters husband.. seeing a whole lot more than he bargained for.. lol.. its really not funny but..

flawsandall said...

awww...ambition sounds like a warm person...you cant hate on people like her cos its not worth it...I pray the rumor becomes the truth and she leaves the hospital asap...

Now the story, that got me cracking up...Im here embarrasing myself laughing so hard...I bet you felt like the ground should open and you fall in.. I have taken a few nude pictures....even a picture of my vayjayjay just to see what it looked like....I deleted the pics immediately...I nor get liver like you

Standing Truth Betold said...

Qui Cest Moi: i wanted that too but no, shes not been discharged. Shes doing much better but i agree with the decision to detain her there. Shes not well enough yet, but thank God, shes coming along. About me and nudity? i've gotten in so much shit for it! i cant stop it! i love the human body, naked! i feel like thats how it should be- NAKED!!! matter of fact, i'm naked right now! i love being naked lmao

Zephi: shes a really reserved indicidual and i admire her for it because i couldnt be as nice and trusting and trustworthy and courteous as she is even if i got a brain transplant!
and i dont mind you for laughing about my lil mis-hap...
about takin vagina pics? i havnt done that in a while! i wanna take one, and then see if i can make a sketched replica of it,... i'd like that. maybe i'll do that sometime next week,...

menmy said...

hmmmm Iam insame situation with your sister...pls do visit my blog...ok?