CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Got a bug... 24hour bug

I saw you today and couldn't believe my eyes.

Shaha said "Hey! Dominique! how you been" and i turned around, only to be confronted by his face and my consience and the memories of the night...
years ago .......6years ago.
Dominique had asked me out to the club but i didn't like him. He had a car, and i didnt. I wanted to go out with the girls so i played my tricks and invited the girls along. He was our ride, nothing but our ride.
Dominique Ayana went to thesame highschool as me.
He was absolutely one of the most popular boys in school not because he was the hottest, neither was he the most unattractive. He wasn't a nerd, he wasn't hated. He was loved by everything and everybody in the school and in a highschool full of hatred, its hard to be loved by all. But Dominique was a comedian.Ever met a guy who made you and everyone else around him roar with laughter?He was well respected because he wasnt a blabbermouth.I respected him.
But couldn't be attracted to him. His lanky 5'6 skinny frame was not what i admired in men. Besides, he was a few months younger, and i was about 12 going on 40. I didn't date men my age. I prefered them much older.
So that night some weeks after we'd graduated, he asked me out and like the genius that i am, i invited three other girls and he was our ride.


...So tonight...as i saw Dominique flames of shame burnt my insides as i saw what i could have had...and what i failed to appreciate.
We danced through the night and when Destra Garcia sang "I Dare You"I seduced him with my dares as i challenged him to every whine; and he came with it, responding to the rhythm, responding to my turns...i turned to him and said "wow you've got you some great leg muscles!" to which he responded with a blush and comically told Shaha "She loves 'me legz!"


I want him...i do...i cant say a lot of men are good but i can say Dominique is...when i saw him today, i hoped he'd ask for my number but he didn' and couldn't blame him. Maybe he'd lost interest. Maybe he'd learnt his lesson. Maybe, he is shy. Either way,i know that i'd promised myself not to fall again so although i'm threading on the boundries of breaking that promise, I wont shatter it by making the first (second?) move.
I'm still healing from my previous experiences so i need someone to pray for me so that i can get rid of this 24hour lovebug for Dominique Nidad.

4 comments:

Soul Seared Dreamer said...

Honey, that lovebug ain't controllable. But if you figure out how to get rid of it within 24 hours, I'll pay for your wisdom.

Good luck with the predicament.

Standing Truth Betold said...

thanks Soul. i think its weaning... and for as long as i dont see him in real life or google up his page (so i can steal little glances of him every now and again), i should be able to push his thoughts to the back of my head...

flawsandall said...

how do you come up with these names?
I think thats what I look foward to in your post..."ayana".so cute
..so dominque is now a fine hunk of a man now or what? did he grow taller?

Standing Truth Betold said...

lol noopee! he never did get taller. and about the names? i usually just make up names based on something special/unique about the person.
is he a hunk of a man? i dont know. i just want him. his personality is beautiful. such a carefree man!