CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Speechless

I seldom get like this...
My voice fails me... my tongue literally locks itself to the base of my jaw and i just lose all function in my voice box.

I am literally speechless.
No word, no "Ah", no "Be" no "Ce" no "De"
This opinionated chixta is suddenly not just short but out of words.
I have regressed way past ma days of "mama" or "baba"...
I cant even babble... stutering is way beyond me now...
I am literally in shock. I watch like a newborn at how things have miraculously taken amoeba-like shapes to further perplex this me... lord have mercy! If my jaw dropped any lower, I'd be scraping it up from the fiery grounds of hell.
And i cant help but watch because what can a girl do? Like Miss Frank said: "whats done cannot be undone. we can only prevent it from happening again."
And i want to undo the thoughts that made him
and "made" because he was made.
As artificial as my Coach purse, As pretencious as can be
Made into a fit that he claimed to be


I dont know what to say and even if i did, which i suspect that i do, I dont want to say it.
It feels odd being dumb but i guess i'm that numb.
Okay so Truth, babygurl lets recite our redefined values:



I'll never allow myself to lose control
I'll never allow myself to fall like that
I'll never tell myself another lie
I'll never let go of myself
I'll never let the best of me, sleep.
And if i ever dream again,
I'll never forget that the only person who deserves to be in my dreams, is Truth Betold.

4 comments:

gishungwa said...

You must have been thinking of me when you wrote this LOL. May i read it to a friend prettiest please ;)

Chika said...

Self reassurance....Truth,keep your head up!

flawsandall said...

im lost...you did something you were not suppose to?

Standing Truth Betold said...

Absolutely Gishungwa... absolutely.

Chika, i tell you, theres no other place for me to keep it but up. thanks babes.

Zephi: yes and no. I feel like i was made to believe that Chisel was a good person... like he was worthy of my trust and that he was soulful. But time later told me that he'd tell a lie to God if God wouldnt detect it. What i fell in love with was what he presented to me and what i believe him to be. What i should have done is allowed time to take its course before i let my feelings for him grow so strong. I'm usually a good judge of character and i cant believe i missed the clues in this Chisel's plot. I wish i could blog about the many things hes lied about... But right now i'm hurt so i'll have to do it later when i'm better. Sad thing is i feel like i miss the person i thought he was and everytime i think of him now i cant seem to find that person. Like i said, he gets the best actor award. So yes to your question because i should have allowed time to take its course so his true self would be reveales and no because whatever i did with Chisel, I did with someone i was totally in love with... regardless how faux that person was, and i enjoyed it for the most part