CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Flicks to rain

Squeeeeze me! Hold me tighter, lets see if we can ever become...
...1...
Because if it is ever possible
this would be the moment
paparazzi bout to miss it
but record's to be broken
we are about to be


.....1.....

Lick me flick your tongue faster than flappers tail
flick me rhythmically fastly so much
it only feels like a magnetic
...touch...
hold ma clit to its threats and shake it
flick me like your tongues running a marathon
up down and around dont you ever stop
do it like i've always dreamt...
.....of....

But i want to come and you want me to
but i want you to come with me too
i look down and all i see is your head doin me
bowed down to bless ma clit you are testing me
but i cant wait if you keep flipping me
and i cant wait for you to move away
yet i dont want to wet your face
but you keep goin like you asking for it
i can always say i'm sorry,
later,
a-f-t-e-r- i have rained
all-
over-
your-
f-f-f-f-f-f-fffffffffaceeeeee.

DAMMIT! I WET DE DAMN BED AGIN!!!

now how we gon get rid'a dis damn pussyjuicestain?
oh shit! sorry i wet your face... quit laughing, its not funny!
okay, come here...i'll wipe that smile off your face in a minute...

7 comments:

flawsandall said...

your a squirter?

so much pussy juice

Standing Truth Betold said...

yeah, absodefilutely... a squirter... i dont even call it squirting anymore cuz that implies that i come in little bits. i'm telling you, i rain so much, i gotta go drink so much water after every ejaculation cuz its like i'm running the risk of dehydrating myself!

flawsandall said...

wow...I have wanted to be meet a squirter...I also wanna be one..
cos it seems like you guys enjoy sex the most...

nice meeting you rainer...lol

Amelia said...

nice!like your blog

Standing Truth Betold said...

lol Zephi, nice to meet you ohhh! na so i see am ohh. i hate it sometimes because it can be so disgusting especially with a new sexual partner but hey! what am i to do> lol

Mona: thanks!

Bliss girl said...

damn! your post raised the hairs on the back of my head. nice!!!

Standing Truth Betold said...

lol Bliss, arent words so powerful? lol