CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 19, 2007

Today,

i managed to break a promise i'd made to myself.
i managed to miss a test.
5% gone down the drain.

what else did i do today?
oh!
I'm crossing Mr. Etienne out.
I cant be with him.
It isnt fair to keep him around.
So i wont.

I dont think he understands, i told him he needs someone that likes him better, but he didnt seem to understand. Blinded by infatuation and (dare i say?) desperation, this man refuses to see himself as the king he is. He refuses to be reminded that he deserves unwaivering love...
a type i cant give him.
But just because he is blind, doesnt mean i have to lead him to the river to drown. I will let him go. as hard as it is for me, i will.

And on to other businesses,...

No comments: