CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Introducing... Etienne

I met him online
I'd like to keep the website secret so, i will.
I like him, i do. why?

Etienne is from Congo. In his 28years, he has lived in France, Brazil, and now, here.
4th year of univ, Etienne will be a Statistian (um, is that a word?)

But what i enjoy the most about Etienne, is that he is a gentleman.
He is a thinker, a gentle soul.
Analytical.
Very family oriented.
He stands as an individual. Does not expect me to slave off in a kitchen (at least thats what he says) otherwise i wouldn't even be talking to him. He doesn't cook much. But is looking forward to learning. He'd love to learn to cook.
So tomorrow, we'll be going out to eat African meals.
and i'll be meeting him for the first time.
And i hope there'll be as much physical attraction.
Someone keep their fingers crossed for me.

10 comments:

flawsandall said...

fingers crosses...can wait to here the gist...BTW I met my current boyfriend online

Orientatednaijababe said...

wat happened??? so shud we be contacting d police??

Standing Truth Betold said...

hmm... brb with report

Soul Seared Dreamer said...

Did you snag him?

Do it quick.. guys like that are rare. And best of luck.

Chika said...

Your life is so eventful...you no dey waste time at all?have fun!

Jinta said...

I dont know 0! Sorry to go against the grain here, but internet romance, indeed, the first couple of years of 'romance' cannot even be described as a test-run for long-term commitment, morning breath and all. I hope I'm wrong.

Afrobabe said...

Ok...Tommorrow has reached..how was it? was it worth it? does he look as good as his pics? are u still talking to him?

Your link mentions HI5 so i am guessing thats the site lol.

Joy Isi Bewaji said...

babes, don't mind jinta o! just go with the flow. tis too early to start thinkin about morning breath! and if u do make a connection, morning breath would be the least of ur probs.
i think blind dates (does this qualify as one?) are so damn sexy! heeee haaaa!!!!! lol!!!!

so, its been a week since u went out on dat date with Mr. Congo...... how did it go? i want blow-by-blow jist o!

gishungwa said...

pray tell the full story how is he?

Standing Truth Betold said...

Zephi: I'll share the gist oh, lol. Nice that you met your BF online... how long have you been together?

OrientatedNaijaBabe: lol no ohhh! i dey alive. no need to call the popos. lol

Soul Seared Dreamer: lmaooo you had me dying of laughter with this. No i didnt SnAg him... for reasons better explained in my next post, ;)

Chika the Chixta: lol dont mind me oh, i get bored real easilly so yeah, i do move quite fast, thanks to my short attention span.

Jinta: I'm confised. What do you mean?

Afrobabe: lol no madam investigator... it isnt Hi5. lol

Isi: abi o! blow by blow gist coming right up!

Gishungwa: BTW, i love your blog name. story coming right up!