CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 2, 2007

Yet.

Aint this som' oddshit?!
you aint even here, yet i feel you
your hold when it glides on my right hand
your palm on my hand!
aint this some screwshit!
am i goin crazy?
must be sum different level of insanity
you dream up till it comes up.

i feel the tingle beaneath me
better than i'd feel when he'd touch me
hell i cant even top this
my toys do nothing like you do
and this here is the master of her clit
but YOU!
you ... Mr. Who?
you gimmeee...
these feelings, and you aint even here!

and if this is what you do to me
with your absence
with your face bare, and your features; air
i dont know what i see but i see you
when you console me and you take me there
i dont see no face
but your skin makes me wanna go to bed
i cant tell who you are yet
aint this some fukry!

you aint even here,
and i am so in love!
so fuckin in love
so sweetly in love
the way you seem to care
no voice attached, neva' heard you speak
you come, you stay, you love and you go
so fuckin in love
so sweetly in love
the way you give respect
no touch ever wrong, neva' had to lead you there
..........................................
and you aint even here.
and we aint neva' met
you aint never been anywhere
but ma head
and i wish you'd come with me
when i'd cross over to reality
but real seems to melt you away
you seem to live so darn perfectly
in that beautified space
...ma realest dreams.
yet.

3 comments:

Chika said...

it was perfect,too perfect and i was envious of u until i realized he was imaginary....once again,it was 'darlin truth's' freaky imagination!

Joy Isi Bewaji said...

this poem is sooo hot!!!!!

gishungwa said...

i love it though am late i do.