CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Experience, teach me!

If a mistake is being made,
then let it be just that; made.
For i am ready to be corrected, to learn and to accept
which ever way this ends, I am ready to let it be.

I'm moving in with TBS.

and whatever happens after then, just needs to happen.
i cant be bothered with worrying anymore.
if this is the wrong choice,
then i need to find out.
not by wondering, assumptions or suspicions.

i need to find out through experience.
so here i am, consulting my best teacher.

Experience, i am here to learn.
Let life be my classroom, while you be the book.
let the lecture begin!

2 comments:

Dolly said...

Nice read..loving your blog

thanks for stopping by

Standing Truth Betold said...

thanks Dolly... it was my pleasure