CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Meme 2

Got this meme from a friend...

1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?
on my left pinkie. i got a cut on a broken window piece

2. WHAT DOES YOUR CELL PHONE LOOK LIKE?
hotness. my first ever flip phone (use to hate them). nokia, i've had to switch it 7 times in 4 months

3. WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LIKE TO LISTEN TO?
anything that speaks to me.mostly neosoul music. Gotta love Jill Scott and Lauryn Hill!

4. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
i think 7pm... i think

5. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
to go back to studying

6. WHAT DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
naija. my cousins. being young and having nothing to worry about.

7. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION?
my love for myself. I couldnt sell it for anything.

8. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SMELL?
TBS's smell in my sheets, on days that i miss him.

9. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?
nope.

10. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?
ya, at times. didnt start sleeping in the dark till my 20s. still sleep with the light on most nights

11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOGNE / PERFUME TO WEAR?
sung. it reminds me of my sister back in the days

12. WHAT KIND OF HAIR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
short waves, clean cuts, lined up

13. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO
poor TBS... he has such a dream to live up to. well, i guess i'd settle for a place somewhere in nigeria on some mountain. or maybe in Jamaica in the prescence of a live band, with his friends watching lol

14. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINKS?
coffee with half-cup of cream and 4 sugars.

15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING?
ham and extra cheese

16. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
just had spagetini with tiger shrimps in tomato alfredo sauce. cant wait till TBS wakes up to have a taste. i tell ya, i'm such a great cook!

17. WHO IS THE LAST PERSON YOU MADE MAD?
OMG what a question! u know i've actually never thought of this.

and i wont start thinking about it now.

too damn selfish to care. NEXT!!!!

18.DO YOU SPEAK A DIFFERENT LANGUAGE?
yes, why do you ask?

19. WHAT WAS THE FIRST GIFT SOMEONE EVER GAVE YOU (OF THE OPPOSITE SEX)?
wow! i think it was money. it must've been $70 naira and i spent it all on candy in one store, at one time. mind you, at the time, $70 then was more like $500 now. i later stopped accepting gifts from the guy when i found out he was stealing his parents stuff to sell to get the money to spend on me. i felt so bad. more details about the guy later

20. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?
if they were worth it, sure! i love travelling and long distance relationships give me the chance to have my breathing space, while being committed so i really wouldnt mind.

5 comments:

diary of a G said...

you switch your celly 7 times in 4 months? wow

I aslo wish I could be young and having nothing to worry about.

man those days are over

am trying to hold on to the little
I have left
good stuff
ps
where Miss Baltimore? lol

diary of a G said...

Oh I saw your comment on my blog about you initials
sorry I called you SWAT
would you like "TWAT" better?

am sorry I just wanna see your reply

Ms. Catwalq said...

nice

Standing Truth Betold said...

G: ya i did. had to keep switching my phone because i kept having problems with them. who is miss Baltimore?
by the way, your joke wasnt funny. i dont know why, i mostly find ur jokes dry. but nice try though.
still wondering who miss baltimore is.


Catwalq: thanks hun

? said...

Great answers