CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Dear Miss Right,

Dear Miss Right,
How are you? Hope this letter meets you in good health, great shape and hopefully, with great libido too because thats how he likes them.
I thought to apologise before hand and inform you of his progress. Theres still some work to be done but i assure you,he is much closer to "right". I tried, i tried and i tried. i did try to contribute my fair share. And i must admit, i feel like i have. My part has been done, it is now time for me to move on.

As opposed to before, he is now able to cook some simple meals. He can make pasta with very little supervision, cook rice if the water is premeasured, and do laundry with some simple instructions. He can make you breakfast- eggs however you want it, toast or wraps, sausages and veggies... He can run bubble baths, light some candles and he still is able to fix some things around the house. He can be there whenever you need him- well, sorta.
He can make beds, and i must tell you, i have done such a great job at teaching him how to make it right! He can make snacks, prepare your lunch and occasionally take you out for nice dinners.
But i'm not a perfect teacher, and neither is he a perfect student! so brace yourself for the worst; here we go:
Miss Right, you'll have to teach him how to fold his clothes right! He still manages to dump them where ever he pleases and i dont know how many times i have to redirect him but i have done it as much as i can and he just wouldnt learn! Also, he still manages to run late but thats not the worst m'am. Your Mr. Right not only runs late, but expects you to also be ontime regardless, so please dont forget that. He still compares me to the others. I hope by the time you receive him, he would've dropped this habit but just in case he hadsnt, if he ever does compare me to you to let you know he'd had better, remind him that the reason i am gone is because i was not good enough. You can be rest assured; i aint no better. You cant possibly be any worse than i am. i know. OH YA, AND He still manages to over think things. Yes, i dont think that would ever change. I have done my part by suggesting he sees a shrink but he has been refusing. He has a mental illness yet he wouldnt do anything about it. Please have him do this if he hasnt by the time you receive him. Its crucial otherwise his craziness will drive you nuts too!
Okay, now to the nitty gritty! You must NOT! i repeat; NOT! allow him to become the verbally irresponsible nag that he use to be...you know what i mean, dont you? i mean the way he use to just blurt every and anything out of his dutty mouth just because he thought the world should hear his thoughts. it took me two years to teach him that it takes an adult to know what not to say. Almost everyday, i had to tell him "just because you feel a certain way, doesnt mean that you must say it"... now please madam, i spent at least 10 minutes of my life WEEKLY for 2 years, teaching him this... thats 2 years off my life! i beg you to please not allow him to forget it. Now, your mr. Right can now go out with you in public to adult gatherings without embarrassing you. He can actually conversate with adults now!!!
Now, heres the not-so-good news.
Okay, the other thing too is that you may not keep your last name. Ya, he just wouldnt agree... so i hope you're nothing like me. Also, he only wants you to be a wife and a mother so again, i hope you have no ambition because that might not work but since you're Miss Right, i'm sure you wont. He still has issues with money- he thinks money is everything and he can be so cheap! i tried, but only got through to him enough to have him buy me great gifts and groceries. When you get in arguments (and you will), dont be suprised if he brings up the amount of money he spends on gas to drive to see you everyday...
I am sorry to tell you that i took something from him that was not meant for me. I am sorry to tell you, that i took something of yours. The first night he went down on me, he told me its because i was to be his wife, so why not. I had known him for four previous years so i knew how special that was to him. i know, i appologise. But at least you can now be rest assured that hes been tried, tested and taught well- he will not chop, chew nor cut you. He is a GREAT eater and i must say, hes got a great appetite too. And while we're on that topic,i meant to tell you- i taught him multiple tricks in sexville- i think you'll thank me for those. That coupled with his great dick, makes him a greater catch than he sometimes seems.

Thanks for giving me the pleasure of helping him along his journey of manhood.
please enjoy him, he is such a great man.
so great that it took 3 years to leave.
so great that it took 4 more of fantacy.
so great that he withstood the storm that is me.
he is a great man.
but he is too weak for me.
good luck, and have a great married life.


sincerely,

Miss RightThen

8 comments:

diary of a G said...

F
.I
..R
...S
....T
.....A
......G
.......A
........I
.........N

diary of a G said...

I like that
AM sort of sleepy so the mention of sex was what alerted me
forgive me but the last part was most very interesting
I got the drift but I'll be sure to read it over later to fully comprehend the beginning as I have a short memory due to drowsiness

BTW
how comes I don't see ur mane on OWNB's page>?
just curious
PS have you heard bout the Blog Idol thingy?

Standing Truth Betold said...

lol u and these ur "first again" posts sha
ok, read it over when u can. about OWNB's page... idk... must i comment on her page? is it some kinda ritual everyone must do? i dont get it and by the way, i have been on her page and commented at least a few times. i dont do it often, but i have done it... its one of the pages i visit frequently
why do you ask?

diary of a G said...

lets just leave it alone
anyway
have you hear bout the blog-ville idol
am sure you must have its all around
ya boy's wanna mash things up
u supporting or challenging? or watching?

diary of a G said...

at first I thought you were referring to a kid that u raised but I guess I was drowse last night

this is so wicked
I love the style of it
to be honest I find myself in it also

I like the way you sorta capture the whole concept that you HAD HIM TAUGHT HIM but WENT(DIFF)WAYS

I always believe after a relationship you can only improve
ur game & better know what u want

I believe u thought him well
but
I also can't cook, spread my bed, run a bubble bath
so
u think u could *wink*wink** me

Also man to woman...
Is that why girls act so
(what would seem) unnecessarily "bitchy" towards guys
only in an effort to try and make a better men out of em(us)?

ohhhhhhhh no wonder(i see)

a 100 points on teaching a brotha(me) a lesson

rjeme said...

NICE!!!

Chika said...

Chei who is this Miss Right O?I dont envy her one bit.

Standing Truth Betold said...

DOG: lol i can teach u, but i'd have to charge
i'm glad u finally read it wel enough to get it
Butterflies: thanks hun
Chicka: me neither