CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 4, 2007

L for ________?

i been wondering...
what makes a lesbian?
seriously.
i mean... sure i've had lesbian encounters.
its so much more common now, i'm sure a lot of females have.
but does that make me a lesbian?
or i dont know; bi?

a few months ago, i had a female friend who i knew was bisexual.
she came over to visit and she tried coming on to me,
but we eventually didnt do anything.
to be honest with you, i resisted her not because she was a girl,
but because of her other characters.

i mean; what makes a lesbian?
years and years ago, while i was trying to figure out what sexuality itself meant,
i had sexual encounters with some females.
They were about my age at the time, and we were young.
does that make us lesbians?

looking even farther into my memory
i remember being molested as a child.
i didnt think anything of it at the time,
but i knew it was disgusting not because we were both females,
but because i was too young to enjoy sex at the time.
the lady, was in her teens.
does that make her a lesbian?
did it make me one?

does checking other females out make me bisexual?

what makes a Lesbian?

4 comments:

diary of a G said...

f b w m p h
i a h y r u
r b a i h
s y t z ?
t s e
?

diary of a G said...

I really don't know what makes a Lesbian
all I know Is I can relate to lesbians I love females
but what exactly you mean by close encounters
you should write a post about the girl who try coming on to you at your place(full details)
I like Lesbian stories
they so hot

Standing Truth Betold said...

lol aso typical of u. BTQW i like that first comment- creative

Amelia said...

girl, you were right, we have so much in common, just trying to go through your osts.lovign it.i so relate to the lesbian thing.i would love to have a lesbian encounter, but i havent had the opportunity, its hard in my country, but im def. not lesbian!

im so sorry you were molested, that was wrong and i dont think it made you a lesbian, just exposed you to lesbian sex!

i dnt think im bisexual either if i check out girls.maybe curious