CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 11, 2007

On the highway

so halfway there, i had to stop.
i just couldnt see the damn screen- stopped for my safety.
am i going crazy?
you're driving me insane.
i looked out the window. counted; one, two, three-four, five... 5!
five cars went by and still, here i am....
watched eyes stare through five of those,
eyes wondering what it was i was doing there
yet none stopping to ask if i needed help.
help, i need.
help i desperately need.
iam at a crossroad
and cannot for the life of me, figureout what to do.
i cant help it.
being a "big girl" only lasts so long
i must disagree with you Gwen
apparently, big girls DO cry.

what am i going to do?
and how am i possibly going to make it?
its so much easier to step back, turn around and hold faith.
but i've held faith.
held it so tight sometimes my fingers lose blood supply.
gripped it so hard, faith bent!
i dont know if i can have faith.
because faith itself, is so sick of being toyed with.

i need someone to hold my hand.
China baby, where forth art thou?

5 comments:

Chika said...

i'd hold your hand sweetie!just call my name and i'll be there....stay strong!

diary of a G said...

awwwwwwww girl
you didn't know my aka(nicky) is
poppa-luv...I'll do more than hold ya hands..
just ask

btw who's driving you crazy?

"held it so tight sometimes my fingers lost blood supply.
gripped it so hard, faith bent"!

very touching words
you'll be rewarded girl...keep holding on

hope you all right
I missed you
listen to my next song on the BlogVille Idol page I shouted out your name

Standing Truth Betold said...

chika, thats touching. thanks
DOG, um... i listened to the song and i heared the shout outs but um... U DIDNT SHOUT MA NA ME out! lol so i'm expecting a shout out at the next song. btw- love dat song u had up there...
and about the post, i'm waiting for my reward

diary of a G said...

am sure I did
the Limbo song
its at the end
well the song is posted on my blog
Titled: Twas a great day
check it out

Standing Truth Betold said...

the limbo song is soooo hot! i'll go listen to it again me loved it so much @ DOG