CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 21, 2008

11 months, 10 days... of peace

Sometimes it takes a little to know it all.
This time it took a whirlwind to appreciate it.

And now, i want that back.

Thank the one that looks down
that lets the rain fall.
Thank the one that carved that sun
that curves the moon each time
Thank she that makes those cocoa eves
and the simple joy in smiles.

Thank the God that blesses the earth
so that we never sink to hell///
Thank him that when we step
We dont sink in the dirt

I thank him for the rains of peace
I thank him for the days i have seen
i thank her for the many struggles i have had

Because i know he must be fair
he has no other choice DAMNIT!!!

If i have had this much trouble this year,
He better know that he owes me BIG!
So i'm simply asking him
to give me the rest of the year off...


Now, do you think you can do that for me, God?

5 comments:

flawsandall said...

wecome..i have missed you...

hmm breaks from trouble are usually short ..at least in my life

Amelia said...

i like this post,i dnt know that God owes us anything, but he does give us dancing for mourning and beauty for ashes if we trust.ill be deleting my blog soon, but its beena pleasure reading yours and knowing you

Standing Truth Betold said...

Zephi: missed you too babe! I hear you oh! it seems like just yesterday i was dealing with some issues, now another! i ain ready for dis!@!! lol

Honeywell: amen to dat! hopefully i'll be strong enough to talk about it someday. amen

Mona: you??? closing down??? we need to talk!

Amelia said...

mona3182@yahoo.com email me soon.later!

Standing Truth Betold said...

Hey Mona, i already sent the email. ttyl