CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Nightmare galore!

Whats with these nightmares i'm having?
And it always seems to happen when i sleep in the day and i really didnt wantto sleep today but i had one of those headaches that just wouldnt go away! So i forced myself to take a nap,

In my dream, i had gone out with a male friend and we met a white girk friend of his there. I decided to drop them off at home when the night was over. On our way to their place, we passed by these cops like about 150 miles before their house. I dropped them off, then proceeded to try to get into my car,...

And out of nowhere came this black dark skinned guy! He jacked me for my car!!!

And in the dream i remember telling him "Oh Hell naw! you cant even do that! I just got jacked twice recently and this is the replacement car for my car that was stolen and the car that wAS stolen was the replacement car for the one before then!"

He didnt seem to care, he stole my car from me.

And i tried to scream but no one heard me even though it was quiet outside and the neighbours were still asleep and the cops were just down the street.

Oh it was devastating in that dream! And just after it happened, my friend popped his head outof his apartment building to yell "Good Night!" at me... He stopped, looked out and asked where my car was, i told him i just got jacked.

"Again?!"

And then i woke up.

No, seriously,... whats with these dreams???

10 comments:

Senator said...

10Q 4 stopin by. Na u r in Kazastan, where else will u be. U use 2 b in Aghganistan

Standing Truth Betold said...

Senator, lets just say i like to travel the world! (UW)

Senator said...

hey,
1.i didn't delete anything o.
2.But u ve not travelled to ma bossom.
3. How come, u suddenly became returning TB. lol

Standing Truth Betold said...

LMAO@ ur bossom. I've always found that word funny.
"Bossom" LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

oh, check your email

NikkiSab said...

Hmmm.... sister sorry i wish i had Joseph's gift but e no reach me. Pray!!! how u been? how baby doing?

Standing Truth Betold said...

lol Nikki! i never wished to be Joseph as i do now! Shes okay. We had a tough tim elast night because its her first night sleeping alone in the den and she whined all night! wait, by "baby", you meant Darque, right?
will pray ohhh

Chika said...

Seriously babes,we need an interpreter right away.

flawsandall said...

hmm my dar, I no be daniel wey dey intepret dream...I guess i should say you should be careful

Anu boy said...

hey.... na wa oh... anyways, i no know wetin your dream mean oh, but uhmm just be careful sha...

maybe someone is trying to take something that belongs to you at all cost...

anyways, nice one

Standing Truth Betold said...

Chika de chiquita: DESPERATELY!!!

Zephi: I've been holding off on prayers for a hiel but this one wouldnt let me hold on for much longer.

AnuBoy: maybe... but what is mine, can never be taken away. And what is stolen from me, was never meant to be mine. Thank God!