CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 25, 2008

DREAMSPEAKER? APPLY WITHIN!

Okay, this must be why i never remember my dreams... cause they're so darn horrific!
So i had nothing to do today... i figured i'd take a nap.
Didnt know i was diving into some nightmare realm.
So, i dreamt that i and a friend (dont know who) had gone somewhere to a store. But the store wasnt a sales store, it was a servicice-providing store. Dont remember what sort of service exactly. Probably manicure, physiotherapy or something.
Anyway, we got there and met with the receptionist, a white overweight girl who had her hair in a bundled pony-tai. She appeared to also be one of the regular service providers. I didnt seem to notice much about her but she was a little odd. Anyway, shortly after we got there, her co-workers went off duty. Their shifts were over so we were left there with the one girl.

There we were, when everything seemed to get foggy!
All i remember is that i woke up (in my dream) and there was blood all over! The girl I came with had been killed. I never saw the body but somehow i knew that she had been killed. The staff girl had killed her. And not only had she killed her, she had also attempted to kill me! She had chopped my fingers and other body parts (i dont remember which ones) but they were all still attached to me.

At that point, i was scared. I started brainstorming how to get her to keep me alive. I decided to play the psychiatrist. I started talking to her, million thoughts running through my head but i tried to keep calm. It was all i could do not to scream but i chatted with her, casually. She eventually asked us to go out for drinks and hoping that that would get me on her good side, i accepted. The blood on my clothes was minimal and it was pitch black outside so no one would see the blood. We walked over to some bar that had no one in it, not a soul. We talked and she found that we had a lot in common. The conversation revealed to me that she was angry at the world. She was just so angry!

She alienated herself from the world because she felt like the world was against who she was.
We talked for so long. And after a long conversation, casually decided she was going to go catch the bus to go home (yeah, even though she had a body at her workplace down the street, and another walking butchered meat in her presence). I walked her to the bus stop and as we walked outside, i could see there was absolute chaos out there. There were cops everywhere walking amongst the people waiting for the buses. She seemed to have not noticed the cops as she got in the bus.

"Goodbye gurl"
"Bye hun"

As she got into the bus, i saw her turn around to give a goodbye look. At thesame time, a skinny male cop was passing by me. I wanted to remain calm but I couldnt do it. I got so emotional. I couldnt believe i had escaped with my life. I whispered to the cop "sir, can you wait a minute". He had hardly heard me and asked "Pardon me?". I couldnt repond. I wanted her to be out of sight before i told on her. Besides, i was in tears! Tears ran down my cheeks as i attempted to repond to him. He saw that i was crying and realised that i must have something to do with the body they had just found. As the bus was about to pull away, I crossed the street with him as he held me by the shoulders
"You're going to be okay"
I told him... "I know who did it"

I gave my report to the cops and went in to see blood all over the place. I wanted to see my friend's body. I wanted to see who it was... but...

I woke up to hear Darque (my puppy) scratching my bed, hoping to wake me up (probably because she wanted food!). I wanted to get back to sleep! I wanted to see who it was!

That was a nightmare!!!

ANY DREAMSPEAKERS OUT THERE???

1 comment:

Standing Truth Betold said...

Honeywell na so i see am ohh! i'm dumbfounded maself! I dont know what to think of these dreams!!!