CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 25, 2008

Introducing... Alaire.

***I've changed Mr.Frery's name to Mr. Alaire... Alaire means "joyful, happy"... it suits him better than Frery***


I cant tell you the exact date we met. It must've been someday in March... But the day we started talking? Late February.

China and Caty had been connected to a specific dating website... they'd been registered for a while. Then one day, i was at China's place, Caty was there too; it was to be a girl's night out. We got there, and Caty got the funniest idea (shes full of the silliest, funniest ideas... like the time she got the idea that wego to the town's business district at rush hour, picking random cute men, pretending we knew them by asking them if their name was "John"... then later asking them if their last names was "Doe"),... why dont we all get an account together!

Three girls, one profile... it was crazy. We got such responses like i couldnt believe. It was fun. But it only lasted 24hours. Apparently it was wrong to have such a profile... they deleted us. Oh well...

Then i got my own profile. It got a little silly lol. Sometimes we'd even IM each other on there, sort of like MSN. It was funny.

I met a few men there... 3 in total.

The first one i met was a 28yo Congolese man; a masters student at the local uni. New to town, moved here from another state, 5'5, dark skinned, sunny smile, small little itty-bitty eyes, very attractive face. worked as a prof's assistant at the local uni. Speaks French, Swahili, and a few other afro languages.

The second was a 27yo guy from Barbados, who'd just moved here from NY, USA. inspiring social work student, speaks French, poor spoken English, even worse written English, 5'8, very cute!!!, dark skinned, hardly smiled (so i dont know what his smile is like), eccentric fashion sense... a cross between eccentric and USA-FOBish.


The third was a 32yo white guy who was a car sales man. nice sense of style... dresses clean,okay. Studied Psych in uni... graduated years ago. 5'9. Nice smile. Smiles lots.


Mr. Alaire was the first one i met. I didnt like the second guy because heseemed too silly to be real. He continuously called me to tell me he wants me so bad, and that i was the best girl hes met since he moved here. I wanted to believe him. I actually did. But i wasnt convinced that he believed himself, if you feel me... the third guy... the white guy, was way to hard to get with. He liked me, i liked him, but i couldnt live on coffee all the time and i didnt feel like having to explain to him why okra draws and why obeata sometimes have a mix of different types of fishes and meat in it. I never went for a second date with him.

Alaire...the night i went to meet him, i went through hell. He doesnt drive so i drove to see him. We were to meet at his place where i was to have dinner with him... Ugali and some nice spinach soup with maybe cow tripe! I could already taste the damn thing but lo and behold, my beautifully imperfect car had to stop working on my way there! I had to get off the freeway and call a towtruck. The mess ended up costing me up to 1400 in funds to fix but anyway... while i was waiting for the Towtruck, i called him and told him the car broke down so he decided to cab it to where i was, and wait for the truck with me.

The first time i saw him, i think i screamed (well, not to his face but when he was out of the car and i had gotten the balls to call Caty up so i'd have someone to scream to). He looked like such a FOB. lol.
And his accent was so pronounced but i didnt mind that at all... since i have a (BIGBIGBIGGG)thing for Fench accents. What i had even more trouble accpeting,was that he was short.

Yet he'd impressed me so much when i'd talk to him on the phone, and when we'd chat on msn... i had a crush on the conversations we had.

So after the car had been towed, we went over to his place where he shared with a roommate. It was cool. I had caught a cold by then so he made me a cup of cammomille tea. I met his roommate... it was cool.

What amazed me about this guy is his smile. It was relentless. Frery eases smiles through a volcanoes. I sometimes smile, but most times, i dont. If you've ever been asked by a stranger while walking down the street to "please smile", then you know exactly what i mean.
But remember i said i met him in February? Well...his height bothered me all the way through to the 29th of March. I liked and adored so many things about this man, but couldnt get over the fact that i didnt have to get on my tippytoes to kiss him.

Speaking of tippytoes... i did something stupid when i eventually decided to accept him. I'd get on my tippytoes everytime we'd kiss. Call it a force of habit for years of being with TBS. Then once, he asked me "where are you flying to?" lol

But i've totally accepted him now. Its like the first time i'd have ewedu mixed with okra. I'd love that i could have ewedu but hate that it'd be mixed with okra. But had it anyway, since it meant that i got to have ewedu... anyone got me?
So now i am his... and he is new to town so we go out sightseeing and touring the beaches sometimes. And i, am in absolute like (cant say that other word yet... still struggling with it) with this man that makes molehills seems so much more leveled... like everything is everything and life doesnt have to be so stressful... i have smiled so much more these past weeks than i have the rest of the year. And he understands, doesnt criticize me when i let Darque on my bed.

The one thing i sort of think is cute but a little disturbing is that Darque forgets me when he is here. If we both come in at thesame time, she litterally ignores me... for the first 10-20minutes. And then i guess she gets hungry and remembers who her feeder is lol. They have such a great connection, its amazing.

But he aint perfect, people. Hes got lots of cons. Like... he gets on my nerves at times when he gets in his playful mood and i just cant seem to be in that sort of mood with him 24-7! Oh lawd! Sometimes i cant stand it. Another flaw?I'mgoing to have to teach him how to eat me well. He is horrible in that department. Very willing, but fucking bad at it. And for the longest time, sexing him used to be so painful! I have this theory now that my coochie takes her time to get used to new dicks. ANd finally, she has. Now its just pleasure. I cant stand the pain.

Sexing him is great. And at first, i'd get scared to even see his peennini because i thought i'd be disappointed. The truth is, he is far from the biggest and smallest i have had. Hs isnt small, but he isnt big. (Lord, now i really have to remain anon. I have shared too much on this blog-o-mine).
Its been great having sex with him. And it makes it even sweeter when he says "Thank you" after an orgasm. And i get in that mode too, where i say "thank you" more often... he just makes theses things easier.

Last week, i took him on a picnic to the beaches to celebrate his graduation. He'll stay in town for his first job... he'll eventually move back home. I try not to think long term so i havent. This weekend, he'll be away. His friend is getting engaged and they have to go pay some sort of dowry.


Not everything that glitters is gold. So if this sounds glittery, then picture it as some sort of mirage. Because to accept that this might be real, would be to set yourself up for a downfall. I dont think he is perfect. But he is at the moment, today, great.

3 comments:

James Tubman said...

you'd be surprised at who you might meet on the internet

Chika said...

Sounds like you are having a blast my dear.'thank you' after orgasm is quite funny to me and i'm feeling on the whole thing being perfect for now.i mean,i like to be positive most times but you can never be too sure what the next minute holds.have fun while you can gurl...all the best

Standing Truth Betold said...

James, absolutely. The odd thing is that there is a club close... a really close one. That we both go to often, yet we'd never met. its odd considering i thought i knew everyone that frequented there since its such a small club.

Chika, absolutely. Nothing is certain and people change and knowing me, this is yet just another fling. Lets give it two more weeks and see lol