CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 26, 2008

My goodness, these nightmares!

Had a dream that Yugi died. And though i was told in the dream, i didnt believe them. I have a cousin with a similar name so it didnt bother me as much. Then i was on my way out to some party. I remember i was wearing a pair ofred shoes (that i dont even own in real life) and these black tappered pants (dont have those in real life neither) and a redtop. I was about to leave the house when someone told me and it finally sinked in.

I couldnt get myself to cry. But i wished he hadnt passed.

He had suposedly gone in for a check-up, only to be retained there at the hospital for colon cancer. He lived only three days after that.

And i remember thinking some thoughts in my dreams,trying to make sense of it all... Dada had wanted a boy... they wouldnt stop having kids till they got one, and eventually they did. And the boy lived till he was in his twenties?!
life didnt seem to make sense.
And at that moment, i thought about how humans sometimes wants things that may not be meant for us... yet we want anyway...

I believe in the power of the mind. I believe in the things i dont understand... hence why i belive in life, and ultimately, in God.
I dont believe that thie dream means my brother will die, or that he would get colon cancer... but this like every dream that i have ever had, meant something.

So i pray that whatever battles i dont know of, God continues to fight them for me. And i wont try to decipher the meaning of that dream. I'll just remind God that my life is in his hands.

No comments: