CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

China...

this girl is nuts!
NUTA!!!

Okay, fore real i must admit... China is a dime piece.
Everytime i see this girl, i halt in awe not only of her beauty, but of its origin because truth betold, I DONT THINK SHE GOT IT FROM HER PARENTS!
i dont think so. But this girl is so beautiful
you know ur girl is beautiful when she can never seem to look unattractive even when she tries.
China can go out in the skimpiest outfit or the baggiest gear. All she'd have to do is look up and men litterally stand in trance.
She has the "it".

AT the club last night, there were 3 men almost gettin gin a fight for her, not counting of the other 4 or so who were all over her.... One came and tied to talk to her and she didnt like him... so we moved on.
Next one came... he wanted to dance with her. So she agreed. But really, she only agreed because the first one wouldnt stop following her. But that didnt work
Man #1, boldly walked up to man #2 and told him shes his girlfriend. And there i was watching in absolute awe! i couldnt believe what my eyes were seeing!
so she walks away into the washroom, angry.
I laughed because shes so passive!
I'm wayyy too assertive. I cant have an unwanted man taggin pon me ass all night. I would've told him to get his rass out and leave me alone!
but not China.
She was being herself as she walked in to the washroom to get some space.
She came back to fall into the arms of this lanky black guy who held and danced her off for a while.
Next, man # 1 comes, trying tro break them off but thats when i started to get really disgusted. China turns to me
China: "Oh my God! tell him to leave me alone!"
I turn to him
Truth: "i've been asked to..."
CrazyMan: "huhhh?"
I yelled... "i've been asked to tell you to fuck off!"
CrazyMan: "i like your friend"
Truth: "irrelevant. She doesnt want you"
CrazyMan: "but..."
Truth: "fuck off"
CrazyMan: "..."
"okay mista man..." i pushed him off, stood between them.... danced the night away with China's other friend and some guy...
it was a funny night. He never did leave.
That girl needs a body guard... i cant keep trying to keep the crazy men away.

No comments: