CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 9, 2007

So many moves.

I have been away from Blogville for a little long.
Longer than i'd like to be.
i sometimes catch myself blogging in my mind, hoping i can get to the net before the memories melt away.
So anyway, here i am and i dont even know where to start.

i moved away, and i'm glad i did it. Its a new kind of life for me; something i have not experienced in so long. I'm in a new town, a new place, out of my comfort zone, yet ready to explore the possibilities. I've had so many recent brake-ups. TBS, and "friends... its exhausting. I think at this point, i am ready to let go of anyone. If i can go through this, ic an go through it all.
TBS... hmm...I look around for replacements for him at times. I see men that catch my eyes and wonder if they are anything like him. How different can they be, really?
Yet i'm glad we're over. I'm glad that part of my life is dead. I'm glad he is out of my life. Okay, so let me recap about the men i've met or talked to since our break up...

Mr. Firm;
dear mista firm! i have known this man for a little over a year and he'd always seem like a big brother to me. He somehow manages to remind me "not" to party too much, drink too much, and the likes...
He lives alone. A bachelor in a condo a short drive away. Sounds like a perfect person to hook up with but i just cant seem to feel for Mr. Firm. His personality is appealing, but i cant seem to get the physical attraction going. I dont like him physically. I had been trying to hook Mr. Firm up with Nat for a few weeks now but they had not had the chance to meet, nor speak to each other. Then Nat got hooked with this other man and i knew that he (Firm) didnt have any chance with her. I went to visit Mr. Firm a few days before TBS and i parted ways, and we saw a movie at his place. He cooked and i tell you,the one straight way to my heart without a detour, is through my mouth. I love to be fed by men! so yes, i was loving that. But it was tres weird that night when i was leaving; Mr. Firm gave me a tight(!!!) firm (hence the nickname) hug.He hugged me so tight, my breats flattened like pancakes on his chest- the tightest hug ever. I didnt get the clue till a few more hugs clued me in; Mr. Firm was crushing... on one of my visits, Mr. Firm said he had something to show me. He had to show me "it". I played along and went in his room along with him. I got bold and undid his belt, proceeded to pull his pants down but he stopped me. He reached for my chest and i thought "what de fak! mista man, I didnt say i had anything to show you, you the one who had something to show me!". I moved away.He asked me "can i see your breats?" and i couldnt belive my precious ears... WHAT A TURN OFF!!! okay, i need someone to tell me, am i the only female who finds it repulsive when men ASK to touch, sex, hug you? asking kills the mood! (not that there really was anything to get in the mood for that night but!...) anyway, i told him i wasnt ready for that, i left.
last night however, we did kiss, he did see my breasts(and no, he didnt ask this time!), he did suck them well, he did hold them right... his fingers almost reminds me of Troy's (Lover's lane). His fingers almost made me spurt. But i wanted his tongue... and he gave me it... and he sucked at it... i'd be sore for 5 hours afer then (*^&#)... i wont be seeing him anymore... not sexually.

Mr. Fisher
I cant believe ppl still wear fishermen hats! this guy is so silly! The sadest part is he'd look so much better without the hat on. But i pray next time i see him, he wouldnt have it on.
I met mister Fisher at a club on saturday. He'd tried to pick me up once before but his cousin beat him to it. His cousin had much more charisma, and a lot less brain mass. Needless to say, i never did do anything with him. Mr. Fisher's sister is a club-party friend. Do you know what i mean by that? have you ever had a friend that you always seem to meet at a specific club and everytime you meet him/her there, you two dance all night together, you exchange numbers yet you never call each other... thats the kind of friend she is. After the night was over, Mister Fisher called and we talked- he lives on thesame street as my mother (^$&%*!), bought a house with a friend. He is a computer analyst(or something like that) student and he works at some local store. My phone disconnected and he texted later in the night to thank me for calling him, that he is so glad he'd met me bla bla bla. ... when Mister Fisher said "you're such a nice girl, so soft spoken", i remembered all the hundrends of times i had raised my voice at TBS. If only he can speak with TBS... he'd tell him not ot be so naive... he'd tell him i really am human... i too, scream.
He called today to ask me over as he had cooked. I was ecstatic. But Mister Fisher is a Camrounian. I dont know what their meals i like, but i hope i'll like it. I couldnt make it over but i told him i'd come some othet time...
Mister fisher... we'll see.

Mr. Face.
Oh my goodness! this man has got the beautifullest (yes, look it up)face! i was at Afrofest (an annual african festival here) when i saw him at the corner of my eyes... he asked "dont i know you?". i looked over and sure enough, his face rang a bell... but couldnt figure out WHICH bell exactly.
"yea, you do look familiar..."
we figures out how we met.
Last year, i met a man at the gas station. He was in a yellow civic. What attracted me to him was his eclectic style- he dressed like he was breaking some rules. like an outlaw,... i saw myself in him. I liked him. And his face! oh wow! he is dark, but more like honeydark. He was blemish-free. skin clear like Dasani, face calm like peace. I loved his face! He was beautiful.
and just as brainless.
i had taken his number at the gas station and i knew i'd done right after speaking with him. He was an idiot. I got Francoise on the phone as i called him (i know, i'm childish!) so she could listen up. I wanted to see if she'd recognixze his voice because if theres one peson who can identify any ghanian person by their voice, name, belongings, etc, its Francoise! i swear that girl is connected with and deeply rooted to her ppl.
I had the worst convo with Face. I asked him what he did for a living and he called himself a "private investigator"... i probed and later realised he was aa security guard at a local store... a few other things he said but my memory fails me. I never called him back.
bu there he was last night, staring me down with those beautiful eyes of his... so i gave him my number. We'll see...

Stay tuned...

5 comments:

diary of a G said...

ohh some low down on the girl i like
am now reading mr firm
"i wanted his tongue and he gave me it... and he sucked at it
lol hahaha

I thought you meant sucked at it, you know? like the other way around

dam it turns me on when women speak of their bad lovers

going back to finish up
loving it wink wink

diary of a G said...

finished
btw
whats with you and the brainless/ idiot thing about guys?
whats that about?

diary of a G said...

how's ur new place?

Ms. Catwalq said...

She's back o
I have always like breast men: u know, the ones that pay special attention to that "area" but it is a definite no-no gropping and applying for access.
You will know if I want you by the way I would have grabbed u. If I didn't, it's either I am respecting myself or your effect on me is the same as paris Hilton, extremely bland

Standing Truth Betold said...

@DOG
when i said he sucked at it, i meant the man needed some more practice and i just wasnt willing to volunteer my precious jewel for the man to practice with. I had to stop it cuz thats abuse... but he tried... he was a really nice man.
and about brainless idioticv men? i cant stand them! i still awaiut the day i'll meet a man who converses with me in depth enough to make me sex him... rightr then n there... without a second thought...

Catwalq: abi o! i cant stand it when men ask... a man should be intelligent enough to know what i want (lol) and be bold enough to give me whatever that is, sensually... anyway, where u been? nice to have u back... i'll be on ur blog in a minute or later tomorrow