CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 26, 2007

You speak me dreams in languages unforetold

You, yeah you. At this early morn, new cracked dawn and you. My mind, my thoughts, my dreams and you. What it is that drawwwwws me to you. Is definitely strong enough to hold, to be-hold. Yet too weak to void. The hints of vulnerability that lights through your acts... you. speak to me, in ways, in languages that i have yearned for. For so so long. Languages that i have dremt of. In languages unfortold by any other. In languages that i have longed for. You speak. Yeah, you. To me, in such ways that reminfs me that i am a woman, reminds me why i am a woman, what makes me a woman, that you are a man,... reminds me why you are a man. In a language that seems to reflect this web between us. In a language that says "feminine child" "gentler soul" "weaker vessel"
"treat she as if she was the weaker vessel"

within this me, lies the woman you speak of me.
i am somehow able to look past your looks.
for you speak me dreams.
speeak me webbs.
speak me out.
though internal,
you speak me through.
and i come forth, looking forward to accepting you.
July/6/07. 0451am

No comments: