CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

We named him "Rebound"

China and I give each man names...
So its his turn, so we name him rebound.
This man is nice.
Heres a little history...
Camerounian man, age 32.
single... got out of a 3year relationship 6months ago. SOurces say its beter for him because she was using him. She was younger, with a daughter who he supposedly adopted and cared for as his.
Unfortunately (or is it fortunately?), she was a bitch.
she treated him extremely bad.
how i know this?

Neisie told me.


Neise is a ex coworker of mine., My first ime meeting her at work, she asked me where i was from and i told her i was Nigerian. She;d lived in Nigeria but was from Cameroun. We clicked.
I was suprsied to find out she was a married mother of 2! i though t she was aout my age!

No comments: