CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Dents been calling...

Dent's been calling me. i dont know what to do. I have a really slight thing for this guy, but knwo its such a bad idea to get involved with him.
Besides, at the club when i saw him, he had a friend with him and i can get really bold at times. Anyway, his friend came up to me and accused me of grabbing his balls. I knew he was lying and was just trying to start a conversation but instead of calling him out on his lies, i agreed and said ... so sorry i grabbed your balls. so tell me, how did i grab it?
I reached for his balls, and demonstrated...
"was it like this? or like ThiS???"
his dick really wasnt big.
his balls were okay size.
yeah, so i copped about 6 feels.
lmao and he kept coming back for more.
i love playing around like that!
so yeah i think its a lil odd that all of a sudden, i'm talking to Dent. Dent is not only my ex's sister's ex boyfriend, but also a friend to some guy whose balls i've just grabbed lol

4 comments:

diary of a G said...

hmmmm
what club do you go to?
cos I'll be there with the same tactics

Standing Truth Betold said...

COD, u're something else. If i told you where i club at, and we met, then i couldnt post annonymously anymore... so...
but hey! try that with a girl next time u;re out. might work

Ubong Da said...

u dey use style tap current oh! u this babe.

Standing Truth Betold said...

Ubong, ya na tru but im sure say hin no mind