CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 21, 2007

All i want for christmas, is Pingo....


I cant help but write this teary eyed
i want you.

I dont know why we wait to get what we want. Would someone like to tell me? I have waited long enough. I have waited too long.
Kiss helped me a few weeks ago by asking "what are you waiting for?"
Then i realised, i have been waiting for the day it'll be too late.
But i decided not to wait anymore!
what better time to get a dog than now?
I love dogs! I absolutely LOVE them! I'm scared of the bigger ones that bite but i love gentle dogs. I do, and i have decided, i'll have this one too.

I met Pingo today at the dog shelter, and i tell you, i want Pingo BAD!!!
I have been told that i have to wait 5days before i can adopt him whilst other applicants are considered. I applied today, which means i'd have him by Christmas.
Please, somebody pray for me. I want this dog on Christmas day!
Please, all i want is him for christmas! Will you please pray that i get him?!

For more info on pugs, please click the link below...
http://www.mrbreeze.com/tracy/pugforyou.shtml
Here are a few pics
http://community.livejournal.com/pug_pics/

7 comments:

Chika said...

Truth,i cant beleive you sha....u sound like u want this dog real bad....i mean desparately...u want to spend Christmas with HIM?(LOL)

I dont do dogs but i hope you get him since u want him that bad.miss u dear and wishing u a very merry xmas

Anonymous said...

LOL...honey I hope you get the dog cos you want him bad bad..he is cute though...well I guess thats not him but his specy..hope u get him..

cinnamonqueen said...

Aaaaww.... Pingo is cute. Pingo needs a loving home. Pingo should be with you at Christmas. with someone who wants him so badly. :)

inStilettos said...

I really hope you get pingo! I'm routing for you!

flawsandall said...

yuck...this is were we will disagree, i hate dogs like totally..lo

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

Hahaha, hope you get Pingo for Xmas!

First time here and loving it. Take care!

Afrobabe said...

Hey christmas is over, got him yet????????/