CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 21, 2007

Praising you

Okay, i got tagged by Mona, so here i am posting this. I love this too beacuse it isnt about giving to yourself or praising yourself, its about praising someone else... anyway, here we go...


Post a note about a blogger you would like to see something wonderful happen for.maybe one whose posts have touched your heart in one way or another.Include details as to why you amire them and what you wish for them. Be as supporting and affirming as you can.post your favorite memory around selflessness, giving or doing for others. Something that has actually changed you.As a postscript, name one thing you will actually do for someone in your life before December 31 that is born out of joy.tag 3 other bloggers who will play the game and find the spirit.Dont forget to leave a comment on their blogs to share the good feelings.here are my choices:


Ivanaa and Desperate Lady... In you i see myself, distorted, confused and so damn eager to get the "he". I am not at that point yet, but i know that life makes us so lord knows, i may be where you are someday. I admire you in a lot of ways because i feel like you've made yourself up career-wise... i love that. I feel like you can (due to desperation) end up with the wrong man. I dont want that for you, and so this is my wish to you two: i pray that you find self love and contentment, that you find beauty in life itself, that you find joy in just being and that God gives you what is best for you. I pray that you find the ultimate love and that God consoles you in ways that makes you feel whole.
Positive Girl... for you, i wish ultimate health and divine love. I wish you find the true meaning of life and that you find people who truly love you(i think you already have) not only because you deserve it, but also because i think that ties in with finding the true meaning of life. If ever you feel lost, angry or depressed, remember that you were not given one more moment on this earth just to waste it. Your life is even more precious now. Live it till its last drop.
My favourite memory around selflessness: i think everyone does everything for a reason so i dont believe you can be TOTALLY selfless... i mean,... even Mother Teresa, did the goods she did so she could get a positive feeling from it. But i guess relatively, that is what selflessness is. This year, a few days ago, a man did something for me that amazed me. You can find the post here: http://thetruthandnothinbutthetruthshmg.blogspot.com/2007/12/mr-license-plate-bead-111.html . I named him "BEAD 111" as his license plate read. He stood by me at a time when i did not want to stand by myself. May God bless him and his.
One thing i will do for someone before the 31st: i will share my life. (details later).


TAG! YOU"RE IT!!!:
1. Gishungwa
2. Luxiouslucie
3. Afrobabe

7 comments:

Afrobabe said...

This is so so so nice...well written and well felt.Will surely do it soon...But mine might end up being too long oh..

Standing Truth Betold said...

no prob... no limit on length, Afro

Anonymous said...

Sweetheart, you are the true inspiration..and with people like you in my life I dare not be sad or waste any moment of my life..Thank you so much.This blog is the first place I have opened up to my life and what really goes on in it and I feel so free doing so cos of people like you.

Thank you

inStilettos said...

darling! ur heart is amazing! u've expressed in words the deepest deepest cry of my heart... THANKYOU! ...Lately I have realised that God does answer prayers ... in His own time, which is the best possible time for us! Once again chic! Thank you...not just because you've so adeptly penned these words... but because the words of your mouth are like the pen of a ready writer that have brought strength to the weary(me) in this season...Once again ...thanks hun!

desperate lady said...

Omg, i havent even read it yet but seeing ma name up there is is is is i dont even know what to say. Before i finish let me just say thank you.

desperate lady said...

O sweetie, this is a very lovely post. You are a sweetheart with the heart of gold. May God fulfill your heart's desires.
Merry christmas love.

I'll be back to read all your posts when i'm done resolving family issues ok. Muaaaaaah!

rethots said...

Whoa! even in blogsville 'tis very much possible to find connection, inspiration...