CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 17, 2007

Mr. license plate # "BEAD 111"

I want to write you a "thank you" not to you, since you'll never read this. But to destiny, to your life, to your future.
I want to bless you, as you have blessed me.

You didnt know me. I was just a mid-twenty year old black girl, in a car, approaching you for help.
What you didnt know is that i have been in that same spot for an hour. I dont know what the weather man said but my toes were frozen so much that they were starting to feel like open sores. They were "peperish"!
A minute before you showed up, i called for a tow truck; i would have to wait for 2-3 hours!
How would i do that? I was already frozen!

My fingers were bricks. Couldnt feel my toes. Who asked me to wear heels? Why didnt i wear better boots?

I approached you and asked you for help.
You took the time and helped me.

Mr man, it took us an hour! First you shoveled the snow so my car would have room to move tom then you asked for some boys to help us push the car, we got it pushed then you gave me a boost.

All the while someone was calling you ... your wife maybe? You must have had somewhere else to go.
Neverthelss, you took the time to help me.
You did not have to.
I was frozen... neither one of us had gloves on.
Mr haitian man with License plate # "BEAD 111"!!!
I bless you.
Have you got kids? i bless them!
In the name of the one and only God that created us, i bless your future!
All that is meant to be good, will be yours!
People like you, make me love humanity. Make me never want to complain. You are a gem, and i pray that you will meet favours in all your ways.
Amen.

8 comments:

kokolette said...

Amen o
wow...that was so kind of him!

Amelia said...

what a nice man.Its soemthing special when you encountrer goodness in this crazy world where people only watch out for number one.Indeed may his ways be blessed and his kindness rewarded.

gishungwa said...

God bless him and his too. Its people like him that restore faith in humanity and give meaning to Christmas if only more of us can be like him.

Amelia said...

i have tagged you for a meme over at my blog.hope you go along with it

Amelia said...

merry christmas and happy new year girl.good to have known you this year

Afrobabe said...

God bless him. Meeting people who are nice just for the sake of it makes you feel better about life.

Standing Truth Betold said...

Kokolette: abi? may God bless him!
Mona: i know! AMEN!!! I've responded to the flattering tag. thanks
Gishungwa: Amen! and i think people like him, encourage more people to be like him!
Afrobabe: i know eh? thanks to him and God bless him and his

flawsandall said...

there are still good people in this world...genuine good people, who would do stuff without expecting anything from you in return...bless his heart