CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Please, welcome Darque.

The shelter that i was to get Pingo from, wouldnt give him to me before Christmas.
It really made me mad because they had said that i would make a good owner for him.

Yet,
1.They decided to keep him longer in a lone crate


2. They asked for at least a "$200" donation


3. They said that they would have to accept multiple applications.

What eventually made me give up on Pingo was that i went back there to see him on the 23rd, only for them to introduce me to "Cookie"


Here is a picture of Cookie (stolen from google)





cute, isnt she?


well Cookie is 3years old. Shes got a bad case of athritis in her hind legs, and another in her left hip. It must be congenital because she is too young to have these health issues.

Anyway, they asked if i wanted her.
Now here is the funny part:

1. I could have Cookie immediately


2. I would have to sign a medical waiver (due to her health issues and because she'll need surgery soon)


3. I could have paid less than $50 for her





if this world isnt corrupted, I DONT KNOW WHAT IS!


Here i was thinking that the shelter is there to rescue dogs, not knwing that they are there to sell rescued dogs to the highest bidders.


Can anyone say "legalized crime?" or is it "immorality"?

I figured instead of paying money into such a disgusting intitution, i would just go purchase one from a breeder.


And so i did.


Here is Darque.

Darque is a pug just like Pingo. She is so cute! Hope God blesses her for me.
She is a 9.5weeks old pug.
Please, welcome her.

6 comments:

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

Is that your doggy? Awwww, she is SOOOO cute! How adorable! My little ones are looking at her and like her. Now, TE (my first) is asking for a doggie. I have told her she has to wait until she is old enough to take care of it. lol!

Welcome darque!

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

oooh, I'm first (and second). Send me my prize please!

inStilettos said...

she's adorable! aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwww!

cinnamonqueen said...

Darque is a cutie! :)

Standing Truth Betold said...

Solomonsydelle, thanks! no, thats not her. thats a pic of a dog that looks like her (courtesy of google.com) lol oh, if you can, do get one for TE. i think its great when kids grow up with pets. but then again, its easier said. Pets are not easy to care for. Your prize? no probs. its in the mail on the way to you as we speak. lol. happy new year

Thanks Ivanna. aint she, though?

Cinnamon, thanks. hopefully she'll stay that way.

pug_luver15 said...

Welcome Darque
she or he is really, very cute
Good luck with the pug
she is so awesome