CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Another woman's man; TBS

About a week and a half ago, TBS started texting me.
I must admit, i dont have anything for him at the moment, but i'm not sure i can ALWAYS maintain that.
This man has been my everything, for so long... its hard to just dismiss him.
SO when i tell him he must not call me, and he ignores that, i cant help but answer his calls.

But i havent hated him as much as i have in these past few days.
When i left him, i was so mad at him, that i was numb.
I was so sure of my decision that i didnt even think twice.
Didn't go through the usual questions:
How much did this hurt me? Am i sure i want to leave him? COuld this be resolved?
NO!
It was the least complicated thing i have ever done.
The moment he said it, i knew immediately that we werwe through.

But it wasnt the first time we would be through. Neither is it the 2nd,3rd,4th,5th,6th,7th,8th,9th,10th...
Keep in mind, i have known him for 7years.
But in that one moment, all those 7years, meant nothing.

Just because you have a history with someone does not mean you must keep making history with them.

It was over. The time had ran out.

I understand he misses me. But i cant help but feel like he is being selfish for calling me. If you miss someone, chances are they are missing you too. He makes it SO MUCH harder for me to move on for as long as he keeps calling me!
He knows he isn't good for me. He isn't for me. And i understand that i am not for him too. SO why call me? SO we can prolong this "freiendship/relationship" that isnt meant to be? NO! I dont want another woman's man for one more second of my life! He isnt for me, so he must go!
so since he has been calling, i have been asking him not to. Then i stopped asking him. Instead, i became offensive. See, i know what we have had, and i know that if i dont get rid of him now while dont have feelings for him, it might never happen. I have said everything i can think of to discourage him from calling.
He continues to call.

Till yesterday. He called and asked if he can see me. I declined. He asked where i was, i reminded him that he has no right to know. I toldf him i was busy and would have to call him back, he wouldn't get off the phone. I hung up.
He didnt call back,.
He hasnt call back.
I hope to God he never does because God knows i cant continue to have him in my life.
Chapter, re-closed.

6 comments:

Amelia said...

i identify with this post so much.its really frustrating when someone keeps calling when they know it'll get to you, whent they know its over!its selfish and self centred, totally.my ex does this.he'll decide he misses me and call me, yet he has a girlfriend at home who he is with.It gets me so mad.Im glad TBS didnt call.

you are right, just because you have a history with someone doesnt mean you have to keep making history with them

gishungwa said...

I think before you become friends with an ex there needs to be a time for separation for healing, cussing and moving on. Been there left and left but couldnt move on till we stopped talking now we cool friends. I hope that he doesnt call you and when he does you have the strength to walk away.

Standing Truth Betold said...

Mona, i know! And i did tell him that he needs to consider me too. Just because you miss an ex doesnt mean you have to call them especially when they say that they dont think you're good for them and they ask that you stop calling. I hate to have to hang up on him but it seemed like he couldnt quit. anyway, case closed.

Gishungwa: maybe you're right... but i beg to differ. i cant seem to keep a platonic relationship with exes... they always want to get back to what we were... but maybe you have been able to do it.

Amelia said...

i find it hard to be platonic with exes too, yes ill talk to them if we meet but i try not to seekt ehm out because sooner or later theyll try to tell me they miss me, still love me or try to kiss me...men!

Bliss girl said...

if you know what you want, stick to it and let him respect it. it's not easy but you can do it.

inStilettos said...

Another woman's man is just that ...someone else's and u deserve way better than that! Trust me he'll get the message, eventually!... especially if you keep going strong. It couldn't have been easy well done!