CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 29, 2007

BLOGVILLE Remembering 2007 Meme

The first person to comment on your blog in 2007: Ubong da
Your favourite post of yours: "Let me never know beauty, if it isnt ,me." 2."How an orphan sold me coffee" 3. "Its a girls!!!" 4. "Deaer Miss. Right"5."Antie Twuth came to life again" 6."The horny truth"
Your least favourite post of yours: "Hair Shmair"
Your favourite post of another blogger: Oh this is a tough one.
Your post that drew the most controversy:
Did you lie in any posts this year? i skewed the truth to maintain my privacy, yes.
If yes, why? to maintain my privacy.
The post that touched me the most: there are so many! and i'm sure some that i dont remember.
Three great blogs you just discovered this year: Desperate lady, Positive girl, and Ivanna If we ever met in person, i would get along with these three bloggers: Mona, and a few others i think
Thank God this is blogville so i never have to meet: oh, how i would like to make a list. But i'll be grown, and wont.
Ten great blogs i discovered this year: mona's blog, Desperate lady's, Positive girl's,
Welcome to blogville: Desperate lady, positive girl, luxsious girl, Ivanna, Mona,
I am addicted to your blog: Ivanna and Desperate lady
Wow! This year, i have had this many posts: 156!
Lastly, give these five awards to deserving bloggers: 1.Most intriging blog. Soul Seared Dreamer: 2.Most educating blog. 3. Blog-geniality: Mona 4.Hidden treasure blog 5.Most beautified space-blog: Zephi.Lulu and Afrobabe(love the shoe!) 6.Most revealing blog: i have so much respect for people who are able to have their pictures on their blogs. To me, that is the most revealing thing you can do. 7.Whatever happened to: BLISS GIRL!!! what happened to her blog! 8. Best fantasy blog 9.Best real-life blog: 10.My one favourite blog.: to be honest, mine. This blog has taken so much, yet replenished so much, in me.

7 comments:

desperate lady said...

That's a nice meme, aren't the questions supposed to be answered?

Standing Truth Betold said...

lol. Happy new year babyyyy! and about the qns, they are to be answered but that post was just a template. it wasnt meant to be posted. and i'll answer it soon after i've had a few naps. lol

Afrobabe said...

Was looking for my name so desperately I only went back to reread afterwards...tehehehehe...

Liking my shoe huh...

but you skipped loads of questions oh...

how is the new year coming up...put a link on your favourite posts, will make it easier to read

Standing Truth Betold said...

lol you're so jokes Afro! what questions did i miss? okay, will post the link

Anonymous said...

hi girl!ive missed you.been long.I am back now, however i was reading your blog via my phone.only i couldnt comment.

Thanky you for mentioning my blog on your meme.means alot.I think we'd get along famously too.I got along too with bliss girl and i was sorry she deleted her blog.

i also like positive girls blog.she's a sweetheart and desperate lady makes me laugh.

waiting for your responses on the rest you did not answer.

Amelia said...

oh that was me, mona, i had signed in using a different account.

Standing Truth Betold said...

Mwendwa? Mona? lol hey! its been a long minute. well, nice to see you here. i'll anser the rest of the questions in time.