CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 7, 2007

Chad Episodes 2

I was on his bed, we'd just sex'd
he turned to me, said something like "we should take pics"
and knowing its his profession to, i said "hell yes!"
i'd like to take some artistic new pics

Now lemme tell you
if anyone could've lived nude, it'd be me.
I LOOOVE nudity!
the human body is so beautifully made!
being able to see beauty in a body thats been made to feel its not "ideal"
and being able to see beauty in a body thats always thought it possessed it
that is art.
and i love this art
and didnt want to think risks
if i could do it again, would i?

lol, i guess i would. because i still do it, till this day.


So the next day, i had a few clothes packed
Chad made sure he reminded me "make sure you bring skirts and short dresses"
Chad picked me up and i was over at his place.
he took his camera and gadjets out.
felt like i was on some movie set
and bam! it was on.
besides, i knew. i had seen enough female pics on his PC not to know this is something he's done numerous times.
In one of the pics, he ensured the logo of my school shirt showed.
i thought "WT..." and click! went the camera before i could complete my thought "...F!"

as we were taking the pics, i watched him.
i could tell he'd been here before.
his strides spoke years of experiences.
we took one hundrend and seventy-two pictures that night.
never taken so many pics in my life!
most of the best pics i had ever taken, were taken that night.

i only printed about 20 of them.
by the way, these were the same pictures that Jack Jean-Maygne and Henry had seen.

what happened to the rest of the pix? i'm sure Chad still has them till this day.
(plus the ones he took when he use to stalk me. stupid jobless old mothera-effer)

2 comments:

racquelle-cutie said...

chad sure luvs his pictures butdont you think your pics could fall into the wrong hands

Standing Truth Betold said...

i'd probably think that if i was Hillary Clinton or George Bush's daughter. But since i'm not, i doubt it could hurt me as much if it does fall into "the wrong hands". But seriously, i think its already in the wrong hands. I dont regret it because if i didnt do it, i'd still be looking forward to the days i';d get to do it. u get it?
anyway, ...