CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Remembering... Kimani

I dont know whose story is longer; Kimani or Chads'.
To remember Kimani is to uncover a lot of bottled emotions. But! i know Kimani MUST be remembered because he is one man thats had the most negative impact on my life, EVER. But like anything thats bad for you, Kimani's story has a happy ending (the happiest being that i havent seen him in YEARRRRSSS)

Why am i remembering Kimani?
i mean, why today? out of all the days, why now?
why?

because today, i was treated like Kimani told me i'd never ever ever ever ever be treated by a man.
as TBS hopped out of my bed spontaneously like an easter bunny last night and said "babe, you're amzing!"
i thought to myself; thats odd, Kimani was SO sure i'd never be wanted nor be good in bed.

as TBS suddenly paused in the middle of a thrust, gasping for air, moaning the words "babe, you're so sexy"
i remembered Kimani's words. They echoed "i'm the only one that'l ever want you" in my head

as TBS called me from work to tell me he loved me, i smiled. Remembering just how long the love has been and how much stronger it seems. I remember Kimani, continuously saying "No one else can ever love you"

and i laughed.

Kimani, your words did nothing but show me just how determined you were, to kill my spirit. I cant say you were blind. No. A blind man would've simply failed to recognize a gem. But a scared insecured man, would see it, yet call it a mere stone, hoping it'd be tossed away, so he may go pick it up later.

Kimani, you've always been such a fool.

2 comments:

Waffarian said...

Good one babe! Kimani was a mumu! I liked the post, cos all women, no matter how old we are, we still remember that person that told us "you are no good", that one idiot, instead of hanging on to the memories of others that say "you are wonderful"!

Standing Truth Betold said...

its much easier to remember the worst i guess because they leave such a powerful impression. I remember him, because he did change me. But i must admit, i wont forget the ones thats told me "you are wonderful". well, at least the ones that meant it lol