CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 5, 2007

Chad honey, so... how old are you?

Chad had told me he was 27 when we first met.
But a few nights after the poking incident, we were in bed, and i started to think...
a lot of the things he'd told me just didnt add up
he said he had a sibling who was younger than him, yet the sibling was older than 27
besides, he said he was married for 5 years- yet he wasnt married till.... anyway
the point it, i knew this boy was bullshittin me
so i asked and probed
and he 'fessed up
he was 33

i was shocked
he didnt look it
i hated the look of his hands because they looked so hard
his hands told a story of decades of experience
i couldnt imagine though, that a man with his vitality was 33
but he was

then he reminded me of a time we were at blockbuster- the day we got the movie "the mummy"
i'd taken his ID as the cashier was returning it to him
he didnt object
i looked at it
but i was so silly because;
i checked the ID pic
but not the age.
i'm a little too naive... well, "was"

so there i was, in bed with an old 33 year old freak.
and if i'd known that Chad had more secrets hidden from me,
i'd have stoped talking to him then
but the viel was well over my eyes-
i was having a great time sexin him
i was enjoying our rendez-vous
he was filling my lonely nights,
and leaving me asleep tryna catch my naps in the day time
everything was peachy
then i found out about Chad's biggest secret...
no wonder his mom didnt really mind me coming over...
and knowing what she knew, i wouldnt neither, if i was her.