CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 5, 2007

Manage a trois avec Laila?

i and Chad never ceased to see each other.

i was so young.

i remember countng the days we'd see each other... like,

I've been seeing him for four days now

But really, i should habve said four "evenings" or even more appropriate, four "nights"

I made sure i never went out with him in the day time.

I was ashamed.

Something told me i was with a liar, a man who was much older. Besides, he wasnt my type. I just didnt want to be seen with him.

Virgo use to laugh everytime we talked about him. She'd laugh about how old he is. I told Nikki (remmeber her?)about him. Soon, Nikki would join in the fun...

"Hes such a pervert!" "Whats his dick like?" "Does he have wrinkles on his dick?" "Does he have grey pubic hair?" "Will his kids call you mom?" "Is he like your sugar daddy?"

I heard it all from the both of them. It didnt bother me. As long as they didnt spread it around town that i was sexin a senior citizen, i was fine. They were my friends.

Chad would pick me up everyday. And we'd go to his house. LOL i mean; his mom's house. I'd take my shoes off, sit on the carpeted stairs that leads upstairs as i took my socks off, and simply... got into his bed

Never ate there.

Never drank there.

Always in his room, or downstairs in the basement where he reigned (lol)

MEET LAILA...

Chad was a professinal photographer. He also played the guitar for some choir.
He had a best friend. Her name was Laila. Laila was a student and a babymother of one.
Chad asked if i'd come along to go visit her. I said "sure", and we went over. We met her.
Laila was a pretty, overweight, tall chick.She was much older than i was. But i knew she was still, MUCH younger than Chad.she lived in a basement apartment with her son, the dad wasnt in the picture but then again, i'm sure i didnt even have to mention that.

Laila said "hi", we chilled, she offered me a drink and i accepted.

She intimidated me. I was here with a guy to visit a girl when for all i know, they could be seeing each other... it was weird. i'd never done this before- am i suppose to be friends with her now? i was uncomfortable being at her place. i felt like i had to be nice to her- and her baby and truth is- i really dont like kids!

When we left, Chad revealed to me...

"Laila is bisexual."

"oh really?" i was stunned!

"ya, are you curious?"

i scoffed... "ya, about dicks" i said matter-of-factly

he laughed... "have you ever had a three-some?"

"nope, not interested"

"oh"

He loosened his grip on the wheel, and with his right hand, slightly pulled my skirt up. Just slighty. Enough to see my knees and the bare skin of my thighs. then he diped his hand into my crotch, and gentlyrubbed away...

i got wet. he stopped.

we went to our favourite spot... his house.

He led me upstairs to the fireplace. This is the room that had nothing in it, but a couch and a fireplace. Thesame fireplace where "it"had happened. We laid next to the couch, on the floor. I watched the firelight... again, thinking about that day.

I wondered- so, does this mean Laila and Chad had been together before? i couldnt help it- it came running through my lips

"are you her baby's daddy?"

"who?"

i do this sometimes- i expect people to just know what i'm talking about. Poor theory of self i guess.

"Laila"

he grimaced, like he'd smelled something funny

"NO! we're just friends"
"oh, ok"

but i didnt have to ask him. he'd had sex with her. Yet he voluntarilly added "i dont like fat girls"


what a mean rude asshole! i wanted to respond "ya, and i bet she dont like rude ugly old motherfuckers neither" but i bit my tongue


1 comment:

Amelia said...

child, you are talented.i love this post, read it word for word and loved it.so well written, sexy, funny, real, loved it!im loving you more with every post