CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Jack, are you letting go?

I took a breath today
about a minute ago, took a breath and let that CO2 out of me
that intoxicating, contaminating, endotoxic clutter
yea, clutter


unraveling the beauty in this life'a mine
letting go
simply that
just letting go
so i can live

3 jobs
school
rent
car bill
make that TWO car bills
phone
entertainment's gotta be paid for
and cant forget the tuition
by the way, can u believe it cost me $6,500 this year?
no wonder i pimp myself so hard
AND!
we cant forget these ones;
boookSS!
ooooohhh how dare i almost forget books
and oh my word! somehow i gotta get here, there and back
while being here, there, AND back here.
wish there was 4 of me, so yall'd have a fair share
but... no...
yall are just...
nothing BUT.


simply clutters

a jack of all trade, masters none, looses all
in the midst of loosing it all, i lost the veil
and now, see
that nothing is worth holding onto
if it'll only make you trip

I'm having a hard fall
and letting go of it all
because really, what is it that i'm fighting for?

school- grades suck
work- sick calls
life- overstressed

so today, i picked up the phone
and called my work
to let them know
that i'll be off for the next two weeks
Thank God for stress leaves
because i am so damn stressed
but thats only one job
and right after this post is done,
i'll get in that car'a mine
and go over to the next job
so i can tell them
that i'll be off for 4 months.

its over.
clutters, uncluttered.

4 comments:

TMinx said...

I like your blog :)

Standing Truth Betold said...

thanks turean... appreciate it

Chika said...

keep it together gurl.you can do it...i know u can!

Standing Truth Betold said...

chicka, thanks.