CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 2, 2007

Finally!

i finally had sex yesterday,
well, i mean...
i finally had sex with someone OTHER THAN myself, yesterday!

i havent done it in so long!
i think its been about a month already...
it was so good! oh my God!
i feel sorry for my room mate cuz the kind of noises i was making was just....
ahhhhhh!!!!!
i loved it!

i'm looking forward to another one tomorrow


anyway, gtg to bed, gn

P.S
reminder for tomorrow: post about my weekend and how my idiota friend screwed me over, royally!
also about last night- the whole shebang!

5 comments:

Waffarian said...

Congrats! you mean say na sex dey make your body sweet like this! oya, where's the weekend gist?

Stuck in my throat said...

u sound so excited.i hope he is as excited as you are.

Standing Truth Betold said...

Waffi, yes of course! the weekend gist? hmm! if i start with that one, i wont finish! some friends are just useless no matter how much you love them, i swear

SIMT... i tried to check ur blog but i was denied access- the title sounds interesting lol
about him being excited, yes me too i hope so o!

racquelle-cutie said...

good for you,i just fell sorry for your roomate,i bet she was totally pissed cos you probably made her lose her sleep

Standing Truth Betold said...

Raquelle, lol well, when u're "in the zone", u really dont thinkabout noone else but whoever is on top of u or whoever u're on top of lmao anyway, u get the idea...