CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 31, 2007

I dont think you're a virgin anymore...

Exactly a week after i had been seeing Chad,
we followed thesame routine.
He picked me up from home at 1pm
it was a saturday
his mom wasnt home, so it was absolutely perfect!

The truth is, i really hate going there when shes home
i felt she'd know that i was much younger and
she couldnt possibly be happy with her son for being with a girl so young, right?
s everytime i saw her, i'd say hi, and quickly exited her presence.

We got there, and went to the second floor of the house.
On the second floor, there was a family room. It was pretty nice up there.
Quiet, clean and damn near empty if not for the loveseat, couch and fireplace thats there.
He lit the fire.
I layed next to the fire, watching it. like that was his cue, he came up behind me. Sniffed my next, and began kissing it.
He went further down, kissing my back, laying on my back.
I wasnt suprised to feel his dick poking at me... it doesnt take much to get him hard. Matter of fact, it takes very little.
He took my pants off,
took my thong off,
and spooned me.
Gently, he began teasing himself, pushing his dick closer, and closer to my butt.
lol really, is this man serious? I tightened my butt and puched him off...

He laughed... we joked... it got quiet again as the jokes died down and i continued to watch the firelight... so beautiful.

Never knew fire can be so pretty... the blue flares, consistently overthrown by the orange, and the yellow, mediating... it was beautiful... like a fashion show of colourful models... i have such a weird imagination...

and i probably woud've kept dreaming if i hadnt realised that Chad was back in his spooning position, this time, ticking my vagina with his dick.
I didnt mind.
it felt good.
He pushed it in a bit
i flinched
and he groaned.
like the day before, and the day bfore and the day before and the day before and the day before that
We played this teasing game everyday so i was used to it
but i shouldnt have been suprised.
You can only play for so long... before...

"Oh, you know what?"
i replied, softly, halfway between a moan... "whaaaat"
"I dont think you're a virgin anymore"
WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!???!!!
he paused, seeing the fire in my eyes, i think he knew he better think twice before repeating the phrase...
"I.. i .. i just... it was in... i dont think you're a virgin anymore"

i know this sounds stupid. i know it does, but i was cheesed.

My first time was to be when i'm 18, on my graduation night, with my 18 YEAR OLD boyfriend, that i'd been dating for over a year, who'd also be in thesame school as me!!!BUT INSTEAD, I'M HERE, WITH AN OLDER MAN (still didnt know exactly how old just yet) ON A SILLY DAY, ONLY 16!! WTFFF!
THIS ISNT MY DREAM!!!

i got up like i was being chased! slid my clothes on in a hurry, fought back the tears, lost that fight as i commanded...
"DROP ME HOME"
"i'm sorry"
"JUST! drop me home"

he did.



I got home, slid into my house, saw my mom and wondered if she could tell i was different. She couldnt! WHEW! thank GOD i dont have "RECENTLY DISVIRGINED" written on my forehead!
i went upsatirs to my room and called my friend Ama.

"hello, Ama?"
"hey Truth!"
"hey wassup?"
"nothing..."
"guess what happened!"
"what?"
.....
....
,...
"um... i bought a new pair of pedal pushers!"
"really? what colour are they?"


............
i talked to Ama about everything BUT what happened at Chad's house.
If i'd told Ama, she would've ridiculed me. She was the "i'm not having sex till i get married" type. I didnt want anyone to preach to me. If i had told her, she would've told her extremely close best friend- Peaches. They would've gossiped about me. I didnt want anyone of them talking about me. So i kept it in from them.
I later found out, that Ama was a lesbian.
I later found out, Peaches was her girlfriend.
I should've known. I'd known them both for 10 years, and in those ten years, neither one of them had ever had boyfriends. Neither one of them, had ever proclained infatuation with anyone of the opposite sex. They followed each other everywhere. Did everything together. Mind you, these were extremely gourgeous babes. I should've known. (more about Peaches and Ama later)

The next day, I went over to China's house. I told her, she gasped, laughed, and asked a million questions. She then persuaded me to tell Nikki the next day at school. When i did, they both had a few laughs, and about 10 million more questions.

Thats how i lost my virginity.
I saw Chad for 5 more months after then.

8 comments:

Chika said...

first time on your blog............hmmmmm...really interesting!

Standing Truth Betold said...

lol@ "interesting"

Anonymous said...

really interesting blog!!! great read!! will add you to my blog roll!

Standing Truth Betold said...

glad you like it, Diva. enjoy...

racquelle-cutie said...

girl i'm luving ur blog.i see that u r new to blogsville just like me

chidi said...

this is my first time on your blog and i'm find it really interesting! hope to continue reading your posts! as for the virginity thing, all i have to say is that guyz take advantage of any situation especially one lyk the one you described

Standing Truth Betold said...

chidi, hi and welcome to the truth...
(lol i love saying that)
anyway, about guys taking advantage, i dont think Chad took advantage of me. For years, i did, and i battled with feeling pity for myself for being the "victim" but i have come to realise and accept that i opened myself up to Chad,.
I wasnt raped.
I accepted his genital into mine- so, no, i wasnt taken advantage of.
You'll later realise in the other Chad Episodes, that i really didnt want to be a virgin anymore. But then, i punished myself for loosing it later... its difficult to understand what i mean now, but you will in due time.
again, i welcome you to my blog...


@Raquelle... i love that name! thats my friend's daughter's name. i havent mentioned her in the blog yet but i will since shes bveen a part of my life for such a long time. But yeah, welcome to the truth babygurl!

i'll be checking yo guys' blogs... i think i'm now officiallya ddicted to this blog thing

kokolette said...

awww...nice piece...sounds so familiar