CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Anbrose is a true wannabe

lol
i use to do this too
speak with accents i really didnt know of
just totally make up an accent (usually american) and start using it
so when i met Ambrose at a party a few months back
and he leaned in to my car to speak with me and my friends
and he started composing his words in such fake Amerian accents
i detected him like his words were smoke
i smelt the faux in his tone
i tasted the fraud in his style
and felt the fake in his accent


this man was a liar in his way

he tried too frigin hard

but i didnt think the girls in the car noticed, so i said nothing

then i saw him at another party a week later
we talked and exchanged numbers
hes been calling me off and on since then

i wonder what i'll do with Ambrose
i shouldnt have given him my number
he isnt my type
and
hes a splitting image of an ex of mine

No comments: