CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

My night with Tyree

the man that was to be my second
was this jamaican guy that i met through a friend
we went clubbin with him
me, my friend (Latonya), him (Tyreee) and my friend's man (Greg)
and then retired to a motel
we were young
but the men were older

i remember hating the mootel mattress
i couldnt help but wonder hw many whores had made love in that bed
and now, there i was, with this man
that i didnt even like

my friedn pressured me there
because she wanted to go there with her man
but since the men drve
i couldnt get home til they were done
so there we were
the two of them in another room,
me, and the guy in another room.

his dick was out of his pants
he looked ridiculous as he kept trying to sex me
kept telling me
"no i wont put it in" "just the head, please?"
"dont make noise! they'll think we dont like each other"
he had a funny way of thinking
he didnt appear intelligent at all

He kept trying
he almost got the head in, or did he?
but i gave him a good jolt!
pushed him far enough to stagger, from the bed, onto his feet!
then in no time at all
he'd moved south of the border
and had his head between my thighs
thank God for years of playing track and field
or my thigh muscles wouldnt have been strong enough
to fight him off
but he did come close
close enough to feel my wetness
close enough to lick my vag
and even though he had to lick through my panty
and probably had the taste of cotton
he didnt care
he was so sure, he was gettin in
i eventually got sick of the whole mess
got up
sat up on the chair
and waited till my friend was done
because i wasnt exactly feeling Tyreee
the jamaican boy with the braided hair



years later
i heard about Tyreee. He was in jail
he had attempted to rob Greg at his home
at gun point
no he didnt have a mask on
he was that stupid

He was a true idiot

although hes out of jail
i wouldnt recognize him if i saw him
because although Tyreee almost sorta made a name for himself in my history,
he didnt leave enough impression for me to
remember what he looked like.

2 comments:

Ubong Da said...

I love this post. I am bookmarking your sight. There is nothing I enjoy more than a babe who like me can spill her innermost thoughts and feelings without forming/pretending. The truth and nothing but the truth.

Standing Truth Betold said...

welcome to my world, Ubong. i enjoy your site too (already had it bookmarked)