CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 29, 2007

My first night with Chad

we went over to his house.
from the outside, it was nice. clean ... hmm...
then he got out of the car...


Chad was a 6'4 slim dark skinned clean shaven low hair cut man.
he wasnt unattractive, but definitely wasnt my type.
I looked at him as he walked ahead of me- his head was quite big. But oh my word! did he ever have a big ass!
there was something else about him... something odd
i wish i had followed my instincts then, but i didnt want to believe it.
what was so "odd" about chad?
lol its a long story...

the house...
it was nice. clean... family home, uncluttered...
i should've known...

He got a movie- "The mummy returns" and we began to watch it
he turned the lights off, and we sat in a love seat
i still remember him stroking the back of my hand
sending spirals of electrolove down my spine
i didnt want him to stop
it felt too good

we got through the movie- hardly
by tthe end of it, we were on the couch, kissing (he was a wet kisser), touching , and damn near fuckin
but it didnt happen

but it almost did
and the rush
plus the juices that softens my vaginal area everytime i recall our experiences to my friends or even in my mind at school,
made me come back so that "it" would happen

On occasions, we would go there, and get into his bed
soon, i started asking more questions:

"whose room is that across from yours?"
my moms'
You live with your mom? ***rolling my eyes in disgust***
yes
how old are you?
27
what? hes 27? so flikin old! but thats the age group i wanted anyway! i was SO sure i was too grown for men my age! so... i peoceeded with the questionnaire...
do you have any kids?
yes
typical black man...

how many?
three
wtf! this man is hooked!

three? by thesame woman?
no
how many women?
two
are you married?
divorced
***long pause and a note to self to never get serious with this guy***

i see, so where's your mom?
at work
does she allow you to bring girls over?
i felt pathetic asking a grown man this, and even more pathetic that he answered it
she doesnt mind
okay

so we got into his bed, as usual... played around as usual... he played with my clit as usual, came down to my clit as usual, and licked delicately as usual.

No one has ever played with me like he did.
Chad placed a curse on me- sexually.

He asked:
whats your fantasy?
to be play raped... (still is)

i should have stopped there and never asked, but i was silly... so i did:

"whats yours?"

he told me... "i want you to pee on me"...

for a minute i thought i heard him wrong. But i didnt. "pee" is what he said.

***ogini? do wetin? u wan mek i urinate pon u? ewo! dis wan na were o!***

from that moment on, i knew Chad was a true freak...
and i was right.