CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 30, 2007

Pee on you???

"yes"
"like actually... " i paused, couldnt get myself to say the "U" word "urinate on you?"
"Yaa..."
"why? what pleasure do you get from that? that is disgusting!"
"i know. but i want it. i want you to pee on me in the tub"
sounded to me like this sick man had it all planned out
he continued..."why? wouldnt you do it?"
i thought for a minute... hell, it aint like i'm gettin peed on anyway, "sure"
"oh thats great... when?"
wtf- "someday"
and that was the 2nd silliest mistake i made with Chad. After that moment, he wouldnt let me pee in peace. Everytime i wanted to use the bathroom, he'd beg me to do it on me. He'd beg! it was pathetic watching an older (still didnt know just how old) grown man BEG for me to bless him with my urine (eww)!
it got really bad. so bad that i'd be holding my pee- not peeing because peeing became such an issue. He'd run after me, try to catch me in the washroom to pee on him. so i stopped peeing at Chad's house.

Chad, Chad, Chad... was a true freak.
Not only did he love pee... he loved skirts.
loved skirts enough to stalk.
ya.
stalk.

I had a routine of taking walks with Virgo after school.
Sometimes, before my last class was over, i'd look outside of the school, and see a red pontiac driving by, aimlessly around the school.
i lost counts of how many times i'd be waking home, and i'd hear the "click click"s of paparazzi Chad... as i see his red pontiac drive by.
Chad would take my picture without my consent, in public as i walked home or from school. He wouldnt say a word. Just drive by, take my pic and left. It was sick.
How did he know to come by there at that time? How did he know where i'd be? Wasnt he suposed to be at work? I was embarrassed. Virgo started to tease me about him even more.


Chad has many pics of me- that i dont even know of. He never showed me none of them.