CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

TBS and his new old car

so he got out of my bed
when i said i wouldnt have sex
he has to be at work at 7am
and now was the perfect time to decide he should leave
so he did. he left.
but i went downstairs with him so i could give him a boost since his car was being an arse
so ya, downstairs, the cable we had got destroyed (thats another long story)
so ya, we had to call acab to give us a boost.
he was upset that they charge $20.00 for boosts, considering a booster cable only costs about $15
I was mad too
i had encouraged him to get a bosster cable earlier
if he had listened, he wouldnt need to call a cab
but he didnt, so there we were
the cabbie man gave him a boost
and then we sat in my car and talked
he wanted to know what i want to do
i asked him what he wanted to do
he said he wanted to keep trying
i said i didnt know what to do
"i'm just tired. i dont have anymore faith. but its hard to let go"
we talked longer
the conversation got heated

soon, we were stiring up a big bowl of emotional salad
anger was the lettuce
love was the croutons
and bitterness was the bacon.
the salad dresing? ... indecisiveness.

i didnt know what to do.
i didnt want to decide, so i wouldnt have any regrets.
i told him he should've just left the situatuion as it was a few weeks ago when we broke up.
we should've never gotten back together.
he told me to sleep on it
and i told him he'll be waiting forever for an answer.
because quite frankly, i dont think i'll ever have a straight answer for him about this.


I texted NewYork to call me earlier today but he never did.
thats never happened before, so i guess he's upset.
he'd texted "call me tonight, pls?" to me yesterday but i was at my mom's house and my phone was dead. so i didnt receieve it till today.
if he doesnt call back again, i'll miss him.
but i'll also be glad because...
i really didnt need a new addiction right now anyway...
this might be the end of me and NewYork... stay tuned

No comments: